Chapter 21

PREVIOUSLY

You didn't really want to do this, but you really needed to get this covered.

If not, the people in school are going to ask you and pry into your business, which is a bother.

You sighed and decided that you will just ask them in the morning.

Returning back on your bed, you thought about the things Takemitchy told you.

"Kisaki really is a smart asshole, huh.."

"Then, how should I outsmart him..?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's already a few days later.

The fight with Valhalla will happen tomorrow.

Takemitchy called you earlier to tell you that Chifuyu had somewhere to go and insisted for him to tag along.

He told you that he will share what happened as soon as he has the chance.

You sighed just thinking about what Chifuyu has in mind.

Most of the time it's not that good of an idea as he is not the brightest. You just hoped that this was not the case, seeing that Takemitchy is with him.

You didn't want him getting himself into even more trouble than usual.

Then you looked at your phone's screen.

You were contemplating calling Baji to meet up.

The only thing plaguing your mind these last couple of days being his death body from the past.

Paranoia just couldn't seem to leave you alone at the moment.

You even had a nightmare last night too.

And as you could have guessed already, it was about Baji.

You just needed to make sure that he was alright. That he was alive and kicking.

Finally making up your mind, you clicked on his number and dialed his phone.

Putting it on your ear, you waited for him to pick up and hear his voice.

It took some time but after a while you heard the distinct sound of his voice appearing on the line.

"Yes, beautiful. What is it?"

"Woah, what's up with the sudden pet name, you don't usually call me that?" you chucked as you were a bit taken a back, but you weren't complaining.

"Can't I compliment my girlfriend? After all, I'm stating only the truth here. Do you mind it?" he teased you slightly.

"Oh my, what a charmer we have here." you said, as you giggled then continued "and I do not mind, not at all. If I could even dare say, I kind of like it."

"Oh, really now?" and as he said that, you could just see him in your mind, staring at you with a raised eyebrow and a smirk on his face.

"Yes, really." you returned with the same tone of voice.

Then you both laughed at how ridiculous you two acted.

"Ahh no wait, you distracted me! I wanted to ask you something." you said, remembering the reason for what you called.

"Hm? Ask away then."

"Oh um, I wanted to ask if you were busy today because I would like to meet up with you."

"Y/n, you know that the fight is tomorrow and it will be bad if someone sees us together again like the last time, right?"

"Yes, I am aware of that fact, but.." you paused "I'm extremely worried Keisuke, I had a nightmare and after it, I just can't seem to calm down. I just.. I just need to see you for a bit."