Chapter 23

PREVIOUSLY

On the other hand, you started observing the fight between Mikey and Kazutora.

It was unfair, but what can you say? Kazutora wasn't okay in the head right now, only Mikey could maybe somehow bring him back to rationality.

You continued to look around, immersed in the fights around you that you didn't notice someone coming up from behind you.

And in one swift movement something hard was smacked at your head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You stumbled over from the contact. Your sight getting a bit blurry and you start feeling slightly dizzy.

You cursed as you made an attempt to stand straight.

And as you finally got onto your feet, you were able to see your attacker.

It was surprisingly a Touman member. It was an understatement to say that you didn't expect this, at all.

''What the fuck do you think you are doing?'' you scowled at him.

''Shit! He said that one hit to the head would be enough, why are you still standing!?'' the guy panicked.

His previously tight grip on the bat that he held started getting weaker as he trembled under your glare. You looked livid.

Then suddenly you felt warm liquid sliding down on your forehead.

You raised a hand, wiping off what you assumed to be blood from the blow that was inflicted on you. And you were right as you caught sight of the red liquid now making its way down your fingers.

You rubbed off the blood on your uniform and not a second later you jumped onto the guy, returning the favor.

After a while of you making his face a piece of art, you stood up and examined your work. It looked great in your opinion.

You hummed to yourself in satisfaction as you returned your gaze towards the fight currently happening, not batting an eye at the pained groans coming from behind you.

You might have appeared calm on the outside at that moment as you kept your eyes forward, but on the inside you were seething.

You were sure that no one from Touman would attack you like that, if they were not talked into it. The only guy that currently has that manipulative talent is no other than Kisaki.

Oh, how much you wanted to beat him to a pulp in this moment.

Not only did he dare to attack you during this fight, he even used one of the gang's guys to do it.

How dare he trump over Mikey's guys and the effort he put into recruiting them.

He will get what he deserves. Even if Mikey will be mad at you, you will make Kisaki pay.

Then, at that moment, you were snapped out of your thoughts with something very unpleasant.

''The invincible Mikey is on his knees!''

''Good job, Kazutora!''

''Let's go and get him now, while we have the chance!''

These shouts boomed around the whole place as what you saw next were around fifty guys running up to Mikey.

You got scared for a moment, but that didn't last for long as that emotion was soon replaced with anger and resentment.

And as Kisaki stood at the top of the cars pile, taking the role of the 'hero', all you wanted to do was slug him in his smug face.