Chapter 12

*Readers pov*

Billy: One...

You: Hm?

Billy: Whatever may happen...I love you, man.

You: Yeah..same...You talking like you might not make it but...I might not make it too.

Billy: Hey, Atleast we will be both together in Heaven.

You: Yeah, whatever happens to the both of us, I'll still be there with you no matter what man.

We fist bump.

Billy can only talk to me about his feelings and shit, it's because we are very similar. He's like a real brother to me.

Billy: Ight, I'm out, I got a hot date with Karen Wheeler.

You: Later, Billy.

Billy: Cya, One.

He leaves the house. I go to my room and sleep. Very quiet without Max, shes sleeping over at Elevens.

*Timeskip*

It buzzes in my ear. It buzzes louder.

I finally get up from my bed and answer the walkie-talkie.

You: What?!

I say as I extend the thing ontop and press the button.

Lucas: We are doing something important. The whole crew is here

You: So?

Lucas: Come to the pool. We think it's the whole Demogoran and Mind Flayer thing is happening again.

You: Alright, it's such a long drive though.

Max: Be here!

Mike: Plan in action!

Lucas: Quick, One.

The staric noise is heard. It's important he said.

I move out and hop onto my bike as I ride off with my helmet. 

These past days I have been AFA so I have no idea whats happening.

I usually talk to girls and have no time with my friends.

Its kinda dark outside. What are they doing at the pool?!

Once I arrive I park my bike and leave my helmet. I see Billy fly through a cemented wall as I slide in to help. I see El, Lucas, Mike, Will and Max all looking at me and the corpse.

Billy: Oh...my...

I drop down and shake him. They tried to kill Billy! Something climbs from Billys mouth and bites its way into me.

What the fuck was that? What just entered me?! Whatever, I got more bigger problems to worry about.

You: Billy! Billy!! WAKE UP, MAN!

I shake him as a single tear falls down my cheek.

I stand up in despair.

Billy is bearly breathing.

I look at them through the broken wall. Slowly, my shirt burns off as I walk towards them in anger and pain.

You: You...

My whole body is on fire as I enter in through the hole.

Flames come out my mouth.

*Max pov*

Ikr we finally have a POV switch shut up 😤

He's so scary. His entire body is on fire that you cant even see his torso.

One: You hurt him...

He looks at Eleven. Ready to kill everyone. This is not him. His skin starts to have black viens like Billy.

He bends his back into the sky as he screams in pain from something, flames start to errupt from him and he breathes out fire.

El: Oh, no, The Mind Flayer is inside him!

One: I'LL KILL YOU ALL!

His sudden voice scared me, he never talked so loud, he would never. He dosen't sound like One.

He attacked El by using his flames. His extremely hot flames came flying at her at insane speed but she used her powers to push him back before it could touch her.

One: ELEVEN! I'LL KILL YOU!!

He uses his flames to stand up as it blasts him up.

She uses her powers to lift him up as she screams and chokes him mid-air. She begins crying at the thought of killing One.

I run over to her.

Me: No! Don't kill him!

El: I-I'm sorry! It's inside him!

Mike: No! Lets think it out!

She begins screaming in pain as she cries. Blood running down her nose.

Mike thinks of something.

Mike: One! If you hear us use your fire to burn out your body and kill the Mind Flayer! The Mind Flayer hates heat!!

He manadges to do what he says as he lights up extremely bright. We hear a splat as we see a little creature fall out of his bloody leg as it begins crawling away.

Me: Stop, El! Its gone!

He manages to say a couple of words up there, not audible to us.

He goes limb as she drops him too late. She begins to fall down and cry her eyes out.

Lucas, Will and I kneel beside him. His limb body. We look outside to no Billy. The creature must have entered him and commanded him to leave.

Me: One...

Lucas: One...

El: I killed him! I killed him...