Chapter 14

*Reader pov*

The flow of water is around me. Completely submerged inside water.

My eyes closed, relaxation flowing though me as the water is warm. The respiration mask is on my mouth as the wiring are around my neck for oxygen.

I fly in the water but stay completely still in the big water tank.

Father: You know why you're kept in there.

I open my eyes menacingly, the scars around my body make me remember.

I slowly lift my hand up. I show him my hand and then flip him off with my middle finger.

He sighs.

Father: The others are scared of you. All of us are scared. Your kept in there so you don't burn the whole place down. All the way down here.

His sliver hair pisses me off.

Father: Your eyes turn red when your angry, did you know that?

He tries to communicate but I continue to be menacing to him.

Father: My most successful...child...all locked up in a water tank because he would kill every person in this building. We can't even do test on you as you always kill the people that came in your home.

You: *Bubble* *Bubble* *Bubbles*

Father: I'm going to pretend you wanted to talk to me there. Right?

No? I was just breathing out my nose.

Father: Ready to get out and behave?

I flip him off.

Father: Oh, ok, burn.

I feel my body start to heat up in anger. To the point of the water boiling around me.

Max: One!

I wake up on Mikes couch in his basement.

You: Huh?

Max: You passed out.

El: I found him in the woods. Hopper.

I sit on Mikes couch in his basement.

Max: Why were you whispering about "Father"?

You: Just a nightmare...

El: Papa?...

You: It was when he was torturing me by keeping me in a water tank.

Will: Woah.

Max and El go to the bathroom to clean her up. They start talking about Hopper and boring stuff. Well its not boring but it is for me. Then they start talking about El and Max. Suddently, Nancy and Jonathan appear. Then they start talking about boring stuff.

You: Ok! Can we stop with the fighting and boring shit and go to the hospital to Driscol?!

They are all quiet.

Jonathan: First, we to to her house to show you what she has been doing.

I groan.

*Timeskip*

We all apear at the front desk in desperation of finding what we are looking for. A old lady with mental problems.

We all walk past the desk but the lady stops us.

Lady: Woah woah woah! Where are you going?!

Nancy: We are all Driscols...

We all look at the black boy.