CHAPTER TWO- RESCUE

Running. Fast running, no, sprinting. He was sprinting. Panting as he did it. His forest green eyes looked around for an exit but he didn't see one. He could feel his heart rate go up by a million when he slightly turned his head and saw the person chasing him with a small weapon.

He wanted to scream, scream for help. Hoping and praying a pro hero was on patrol right now and would save him. A minute later and no sign of help, he pulled out his phone and searched his contacts while picking up the pace. Why didn't he use his quirk? He felt wrong to. He never become a pro hero why would he use his quirk if he was just a small town barista nobody.

Uraraka? No, she's busy. Tenya? No he'll freak out why he wasn't prepared. Kirishima? He was on a date with Denki. He groaned as he kept looking until he saw "Kacchan" in his contacts. It felt like the world had paused for a second as he debated pressing the call button. They had their differences and their fights but in the end Katsuki Bakugou wasn't as bad as everyone thought. He did care, a lot. He just expressed it differently and needed help learning.

He felt the butterflies in his stomach jump out as he panicked and hit the call. He heard it dialing.

"Kacchan please pick up the phone." It rang for a second, and then he heard the gruff male on the other end.

"What do you want nerd?!"

"Kacchan? Oh thank god your number hasn't changed!" He sighed in relief.

"What. Do. You. WANT?!"

"Help. Please. I'll send you a location, hurry please."

"What."

"Just hurry, I can't explain, help me."

He sent the location to Katsuki.

He could hear the blonde stand up and start running. "What's going on Deku?!?!"

The greenette wanted to cry. "I can't explain Kacchan, just hurry please."

"Are you hurt?" There was worry in the blonde's voice.

Izuku's eyes widened. 'He sounded worried.' Izuku thought to himself before responding "Hurt? No but I'm about to be so help me please." The phone made the hanging up sound and Izuku felt a heavier fear fill his bones to the tip. From his feet to his head he felt fear shivering down his body creating goosebumps all over him. He tried to think of a reason why the phone would hang up.

'The phone lost contact, Katsuki must be using his quirk to get here...'

Soon a shadow was above Izuku, he looked up and saw Katsuki in his hero costume landing behind him. He looked the opposite way Izuku was and saw the person running.

Katsuki frowned as he held his hands out towards the person. "There's only one person that can hurt this shitty nerd and that's me!!" As he said that he used his quirk to send explosions towards the person and picked up Izuku as he ran off.

Izuku sighed in relief as he leaned his head on the running male's shoulder.

Katsuki quickly scanned Izuku, to see if he was lying about injuries he was used to being lied to about it. He saw one, a huge gash in Izuku's left shoulder.

'That damn nerd..' Katsuki thought to himself as he tried to find a place to safety.