CHAPTER SIX - A MEMORY

After the kiss Katsuki decided that he and Izuku should share a bed. This couch was definitely too small for the both of them and even though Katsuki hated to admit it, he wanted to sleep with Izuku.

Izuku was half asleep, snoring softly but also kinda awake. Katsuki gently picked up Izuku and the blanket he was wrapped up in and took him to his bedroom.

His room wasn't huge. A good bed size, enough for two. A nightstand with a clock and a cactus. A closet with a bunch of stickers on it. And last but not least he also had a window with a green curtain. The green seemed to match the color of Izuku's hair. If Izuku was awake and noticed this he probably would've said something. Strange, Katsuki had always said his entire life that green was a bleh color.

His bed had a green and orange striped blanket covering it. And in the middle was a little plushie Izuku gave him when they were kids, Izuku's favorite allmight plush.

<~>
Little Katsuki, probably 8, was crying. He sat under a tree, arms wrapped around his knees as tears fell down his face.

An Izuku the same age ran to him. "Kacchan! Are you ok?"

Katsuki huffed and looked away. "Why do you care, Deku."

Izuku sat down beside him. "Do you need a hug?"

Katsuki tried to ignore him but Izuku pulled him into a hug.

Katsuki couldn't help but lay his face into Izuku's shoulder. He cried softly.

Izuku rubbed his back gently. "Hey I have something for you."

Katsuki pulled off and groaned. "Yeah? What is it?"

Izuku grinned happily and handed him an allmight plushie, looked like one of his original costumes, an expensive plush. "I used to sleep with it every night when I was scared of the dark. But I'm not scared anymore. You can have it!"

Katsuki groaned. He took it. "Why would I want this?"

"Just have it. I'll see you tomorrow!" And Izuku walked off.

When he left Katsuki held it close and cried softly, nuzzling the plushie. "Thank you Izu."