CHAPTER FIVE- A TALK

Katsuki was cooking Katsudon. Izuku had stated multiple times in their childhoods that it was his favorite. He wondered why.

Izuku was sitting up on the couch, he had a couple bandages covering his wounds.

Katsuki turned around and saw Izuku and smiled softly. He saw Izuku look up at him. "What are you smiling at Kacchan?"

He realized. His face turned bright red and he turned around. He started touching his face. He didn't even realize he was smiling.

'God I must've looked so creepy- how am I gonna explain that. Damn nerd makes me feel different..'

Izuku laughed softly. Practically reading Katsuki's mind he responded with: "you don't have to tell me it's ok!"

Katsuki continued cooking and tried to ignore what just happened.

'What about that damn nerd makes me smile anyways? It's just Deku. He's always been Deku. And I've always, enjoyed his eyes.. NO. I'm not doing this.'

When he was done he made a bowl for him and Izuku. He handed one to Izuku and sat beside him. "Here Deku, eat."

Izuku nodded softly and started eating. "You made my favorite Kacchan. Thank you."

Katsuki nodded softly at him. "Yeah it's not an issue just, eat."

After they finished eating, Katsuki got up and cleaned up.

While he was cleaning up Izuku looked around. His house was so clean. Organized in fact. Izuku didn't expect it at all. In his own world, he didn't even realize Katsuki was sitting next to him again. Katsuki yawned softly and looked at Izuku.

"It's getting late. I'm gonna get you a blanket. Will you be ok on the couch tonight? I can give you my bed." Katsuki suggested.

Izuku had lights in his eyes. "You're being awfully nice, Kacchan I wouldn't have expected this."

"Oh shut up you damn nerd do you want a blanket or not?" He huffed out.

"Yes a blanket sounds nice, thank you."

Katsuki left and came back with a blanket. "Goodnight nerd."

"Night Kacchan!" Izuku said, smiling brightly and getting comfortable.

Once Izuku closed his eyes Katsuki walked off to go brush his teeth and go to bed. He was gone for a couple minutes, brushing his teeth and changing in the bathroom. When he came back out he heard sniffles. He turned to face the couch and saw Izuku, curled up to himself, and, crying? Katsuki panicked and walked over to him.

"Izuku..?" He said softly, tapping him slightly.

Izuku didn't hear him. He bit his lip.

"Damnit Deku are you ok?"

Izuku looked up and saw him. "Ka-Kacchan..?" He asked softly, rubbing his eyes.

"You're crying, what's wrong you damn nerd."

"Oh- it's nothing serious-" he said, looking away embarrassingly.

Katsuki sat beside him and put a hand on his face. "What's wrong Izu?" He said softly.

Izuku gasped. "What Kacchan?"

"You heard me."

Izuku sighed softly. "Kacchan... I, I like you Kacchan!" He covered his face in embarrassment. "I've liked you since middle school! You're my hero! I was stupid trying to fight a local thug and got hurt! I just wanted to be strong like you! But I can't!

Katsuki looked at him and smiled softly, lifting up his face. "Oh Izu-kun, you've always been strong."

He then pulled him into a kiss.