CHAPTER ELEVEN- ALL-MIGHT MOVIE

Izuku fell asleep on the car ride home. When Mina parked outside Katsuki's house he thanked them before picking up Izuku and getting out of the car. He slowly closed the door, his sleeping angel Izuku still being in his arms. He slowly grabbed his house keys as he gently and slowly unlocked the door. He walked in and went straight to the living room; gently placing Izuku on the couch.He then turned around and walked up to the door and locked it, putting his key up.

He sighed softly and went into his room to grab his laptop. He came back and sat in a chair beside the couch, while Izuku was sleeping. After five minutes he heard Izuku shivering. He put the laptop down on the living room table before going to the closet in the living room and pulling out a blanket, closing the closet door.

He walked over to Izuku and tapped him gently. "Hey nerd do you want a blanket? You're shivering."

Izuku gently looked up at him and smiled softly, nodding, definitely half asleep.

Before Katsuki could hand Izuku the blanket, Izuku had fallen back asleep.

Katsuki put a hand on his heart and breathed in gently. 'This man is gonna make my heart explode. More than my quirk does.'

He picked up Izuku and wrapped him in the blanket, heading to the bedroom. He sat izuku down in the blanket and sat beside him, pulling out his phone.

He sighed softly, texting the Bakusquad groupchat. It's been named that since highschool

Bakusquad
LordExplody: thanks for the fun time today

Pinky: aw Bakugou it was no problem!

ChargeBolt: I'm so tired but it was so worth it to see you guys

Red Riot: me and Denki are going to the movies this weekend if anyone wants to double or triple date with us

Cellophane: me and Mina are going to the fair Friday with Tsu and Uraraka. When do you guys plan on going to the movies?

Red Riot: aw man a double date without me-

Pinky: replying to Red Riot what, I can't hang out with the girlies?

Red Riot: no I'm kidding it's all good! me and Denki plan on going Saturday. Maybe all of Class 1-A should meet up at the fair on Friday.

Cellophane: wouldnt all of class 1-A be a lot. I mean if we are including our teachers and stuff-

LordExplody: stfu im adding deku

LordExplody added mightyman to the discussion

Izuku heard his phone go off and groaned, sitting up and looking at Katsuki. "What Kacchan?"

"I added you to the Bakusquad groupchat. You're one of us now." Katsuki said, trying to respond and tell Denki to stop spamming memes cause it woke up Izuku.

Izuku turned on his phone and looked in the groupchat. "Why is Denki spamming memes?"

"Don't ask me he does this everyday since we made the groupchat."

"When did you make the groupchat Kacchan."

"First year at U.A."