CHAPTER FOUR- JUST FOR YOU

A couple days passed and Izuku was being carried. Izuku opened his eyes slowly. 'I'm moving????' His eyes had fully opened now. Why was he being carried? Where was he going?!

"What, what's happening?!?!" He said in full panic.

Katsuki put a finger on his lips gently. "Shhh calm down damn nerd, I got you, chill."

Izuku heard his voice and could feel his whole heart melt. He leaned closer into Katsuki. "mm." He said contently.

Katsuki was confused but took him to his house anyway.

"So, what's it like being a hero?" Izuku asked, a kind of song in his voice that gave Katsuki goosebumps every time he heard him speak.

'Damn nerd I thought leaving him alone for a year and a half would make these feelings fade but it didn't. Shit shit shit.'

Katsuki cleared his throat. "Being a hero? Ah, the usual. Saving your stupid childhood friend because he doesn't wanna use his quirk or tell people he has infected injures because he thinks he's brave enough to face it on his own, but never pursed his hero career because he was scared."

Izuku huffs. "Wow you're so indirect Katsuki." He says in a sarcastic tone.

Katsuki stopped. His body froze. He didn't know what to say. He couldn't say anything. For a couple minutes he was just frozen. "I'm, what did you say?"

Izuku realized what he did and gasped. "Oh Kacchan I'm so sorry!" He said, flailing his arms around in a panic. "I didn't mean it I promise!! You're still the same Kacchan I've known all my life!! I'm sorry if you could explain what I did, I'll do better!!"

Katsuki chuckled softly. "Never thought you'd call me by my first name, that's all."

Izuku grabbed one of his hands in a sign of comfort. He looked at Katsuki. "You look tired. We should go lay down or som-"

"Shut up."

"What?"

"Shut up. I'm taking care of you, you're not taking care of me. I can handle myself. You're hurt, you need to rest."

He opened his door to his house and gently walked in, closing the door behind him, still holding Izuku. He gently put him down on the couch.

Izuku looked up at Katsuki. "Kacchan.?"

Katsuki was taking off his hero costume. "Hm..?"

"Did you miss me?"

"Did I miss you..?"

"Yeah. Did you?"

"....yeah."