Shouldn't Have

Summer:
I wake up to a pounding headache and the taste of dust in my mouth. I reach over to my nightstand to grab my phone but there is no night stand.
"Where the fuck am I " I say aloud.
I quickly open my eyes to a high ceiling displaying beautiful black angels. I quickly hop out the bed trying to remember what happened last night but I only draw a blank. I remember going out to the Hookah Bar with my friends and we started taking shots but that's it. I start searching around the beautifully decorated white, black and and green bedroom to find my dress and heels. I may not remember anything but I know I wouldn't have went home with someone I didn't know and I definitely don't know anyone with great taste like this. The bad was a canopy with a black frame and green and and white bedding, the walls were white with paintings of different men and women, some I recognized, the dresser, lounge sofa, and carpet were black. I had on my underwear, boxers and an oversized white shirt so I know I was undressed last night.
"Fuck where are my clothes" I whisper to myself. I hear the sound of water stopping and I freeze.
Should I pretend to still be asleep or run?
I decide to run. As I start to run across the room the door opens and in walks a dark skinned man dripping water wearing only a towel.

"Don't be scared shorty I won't hurt you, just let me explain".
As he's talking I start searching for some kind up weapon. I spot a lamp but it's behind him so I decide to run around him to reach it.
Bad move.
He grabs my waist letting his towel fall. I'm still lunging for the lamp but he has a right grip. I start swinging widely, praying at least one I these punches connect. He starts walking backwards and throws me on the bed.

"CALM THE FUCK DOWN" he yells at me going back to grab his towel.

"I saved you from jumping off the roof last night".

Then I remember everything.