New Friends

Joey

"I saved you from jumping off the roof last night" I say to her wrapping the towel back around my waist.
She's quiet for a few moments so I take that chance to grab some clothes. I slip my boxers on under the towel then toss it aside to put on my red v-neck, black and green stripped sweats and a pair of Pro Era socks.

"Shorty you need to talk? I know you don't know me but it'll help to talk. Suicide really isn't the answer." I sit next to her and gently grab her hand. She looks at me and when our eyes meet she bursts into tears. I scoot closer and wrap my arm around her shoulder and she lays her head on my shoulder soaking my shirt in her tears. I rock slowly just trying to console her.

She's to beautiful to be crying like this. Why would she want to kill herself?

After several minutes of her crying she raises her head and wipes her tears away. I quickly get up and grab the tissue box off the night stand and sit back down. She takes a tissue to blow her nose and she hiccups. It makes her laugh which makes me laugh.

"You don't have to talk about it but if you want I'm here to listen."

"I don't even know your name" she smiles at me, it's fake but it's cool that she tried.

"I'm Jo-Vaughn Scott" I shake her hand and give her a smile. She has a puzzled look on her face then a smile of recognition.

"OH MY GOSH! I'm so distraught I didn't even realize it was you. You're like the voice of my growth. You've influenced me so much man! It's an honor to meet you, I'm Summer." She moves towards me but hesitates so I finish it for her and give her a big hug.

"Thank you for being a fan" I chuckle and smile back at her.

I haven't smiled this much in a long time.

"Ha look at God, I try to kill myself and he sends my favorite rapper to save me. If being saved wasn't a sign the fact that you saved me... " she trails off not finishing the sentence. I laugh loudly surprised that she's joking about it so soon.

"You're funny. If you're feeling better let's get some food back in you since you threw up all over yourself."

"So that's why I'm in these clothes. You better not have did anything inappropriate might have to cut your dick off." I give her this shocked gasp and pretend to be offended.

"I'm Jozif Badmon and rape has never and will never be my thing. You do have a glorious body though, it's perfect for that amazingly beautiful face you have." She instantly turns her head and even though her skin is a dark brown I know I made her blush.

"Thank you so much."

"It's no problem at all gorgeous. I have a extra tooth brush in the downstairs bathroom and your clothes are in the dryer or you can wear this until you're ready to leave. I made breakfast so you can stay and eat. No pressure" I give her a small smile and rise off the bed.

"I would love to stay for breakfast thank you for the invitation." she rises off the bed and walks towards the door waiting for me to follow.

I could get used to little Summer.