Infatuation

Summer

"Stop throwing popcorn at me Summer!" Joey says with a mouth full of skittles. I throw more at him anyways.

"Why hasn't the movie started" I ask in a whisper. We were in a partially empty theater to see the new Captain America movie.

"Wait a second Summer dang" he says turning to me throwing a half chewed skittle at me.

"EWW JOZIF!" I say loudly. I get a few stares and some distant teeth smacking but at least we didn't get kicked out. Before I can retaliate the intro for the movie comes on and I lose interest in pouring my bag of popcorn over his head.
Throughout the entire movie Joey would kiss on my neck randomly and touch me in places he shouldn't, at least not in public. After the movie is over we wait until everyone leaves the theater and fix Joeys half ass disguise. With just a hoodie drawn tight over his locs, a pair of big frame sunglasses that make him look like one of those old cops from the 70s and complete with a horrible fake brown mustache he looked different just half assed different.

"You want to get something to eat or go somewhere else" he says as we walk down the steps to the parking lot.

"Do you actually think this disguise will actually work in the light?"

"Hmmm no but let's try. Baskin Robins?"

"Hell yeah!" I say taking off to the car.