Don't Leave

Summer:

After beating Joey 15-13 I invite him to Roses condo for a early dinner. Before I left Rose had her boyfriend Rodrick over but he was supposed to be leaving after me. I open the door to her condo with the spare key she gave me and scream "Honey I'm home." Clashing with my scream was Roses loud moan of pleasure. I quickly turn to Joey and usher him back out the door and close it behind me.

"So she's a little preoccupied so how about I take you out to dinner instead" I ask leaning against the door frame. Joey leans against the door a few inches from me. My eyes are level with his chest so I take this opportunity to look at his body. I slowly scan from head to toe and notice the 47 logo tattooed on his left side. I reach out to touch it but he quickly grabs my hand and places a soft kiss on my palm.

"Can't touch me for free luv" he smirks at me still holding my hand to his lips. I pull my hand back and giggle. His lips were so soft against my hand I was left in a daze staring at his them. I wanted to pull him down by his neck and leave soft pecks all over his face but I was hesitant.

What if he turned me down?

I knew I would be devastated so I was cautious and just stood staring into his eyes. I see him leaning forward and I'm holding my breath anxiously awaiting to feel his lips on mine. I close my eyes and close the distance between us. His lips are warm and soft and there's a hint of oranges on his tongue which is probing at my parted lips. Suddenly the door opens and we spring apart. I look to see a smirking Rodrick standing in the doorway.

"I'm sorry for interrupting. Excuse me" Rodrick walks past us and with a quick backwards glance he gives me a wink. I smile and look down shyly. Joey gives me a soft kiss on the forehead and lifts my head. I'm at a loss for words so I stand quietly staring into his dark eyes. I think I see lust but I look away quickly to see a robe cladded Rose walking into her living room.

"Summer why are you standing in the doorway come in!"

"Rose I have company is it cool if he comes in" I glance at Joey and see him smiling at me. Rose walks to the door and pokes her head out before I was able to announce who he was. She looks at his 6 pack first then moves her eyes to his face. She glances at me in confusion and back at his face then back to his 47 tattoo.

"Oh my" is the last thing she says before falling forward into me causing me to stumble backwards. Joey catches her arm and mines before I hit the wall and pulls Rose off me.

"I didn't think she would actually pass out. Always said she would but I never believed her."

"It's fine let's take her in." I go to pick Rose's legs up but Joey pushes me away and picks her up bridal style. I start day dreaming about him being in a suit and instead of Rose it's me he's carrying over the threshold on our wedding night. I see Joey place Rose on the sofa and walk in behind them. I walk into the kitchen and start taking out the items needed for a dinner of lasagna and garlic bread. I sprint to the bathroom and wet a hand towel to place over her head. I saw it in movies so it must do something. I place the towel on her forehead and walk back to the kitchen.
Joey was sitting on the arm rest of the sofa playing on his phone so I throw a grape at his head. I laugh but I don't think he feels it because of his hair. I throw 3 more at him but he quickly turns as I throw the 4th one and catches it in his mouth. He sexually flicks his tongue at me and I instantly get hot all over. He turns back to his phone and I start preparing dinner.
Almost 10 minutes later Rose groggily wakes up and rises off the sofa. She's looking around and before her eyes can land on Joey I quickly blurt out that Joey Bada$$ is in her condo. She looks at me then looks at him eyes wide with a big grin on her face. I continue cooking and I hear them talking. I don't want to eavesdrop so I focus on my task and let my mind wander to what's been happening this last week.

Despite me pressing charges on Lance he was released on a 1500 bail and had been stalking me since he got out. When I would get off work late sometimes I would catch a cab home to see him standing on my stoop in the shadows. I would tell the driver to drop me off down the street and call my building manager to tell him I was scared. He would come out and scare Lance off but every night for the last 4 days he would always come back. Scared didn't even begin to describe how I was feeling but I didn't know what to do. Since Lance has been waiting for me I decided to stay at Roses for a few weeks until I find a new place to stay and get a restraining order filed.

This is not the Lance I know. But I also didn't know he liked sucking dick either!

I was so stressed over this Lance situation my mind has been absent from everything else. When I would see Joey calling or texting I purposely ignored him because I didn't want to get him involved in my crazy mess but I knew he wouldn't keep trying forever just like I knew I didn't want to stay away.

After putting the lasagna in the oven I clean my hands and walk over to a dozing Joey and Rose watching that old Nickelodeon show 'iCarly'. A lot of people use to say we were like the ghetto version of Sam and Carly but I ignored it because I knew we were nothing like the ditzy and mean spirited duo on TV. I sat down in the arm chair next to the side of the sofa where Joey was sitting and start rubbing my fingers through his hair. He slightly flinches but soon relaxes.
Rose glances over at us with a smile and fixes her gaze back on the flatscreen. I look at Joey and see he's sleeping so I get up to check the lasagna and bread and Rose follows me. I never told her about the attempted suicide or meeting Joey so I knew she was about to flood me with questions.

"Start. Don't leave out any details and I won't be mad for your lack of trust."
I laugh and start telling her about that night, leaving out that I was actually on the roof to kill myself. When I finished she started jumping up and down with glee and taking my hands to make me jump too. Of course I didn't but I did smile back.
I take the food out the oven and start preparing the coffee table in the living room for our meals.