Author's Note

If y'all are here to read the third book in this Barbie adventure series, thanks, because I've been kinda worrying about if this is good or bad or something else because I'm pretty much rewriting Barbie movies and dumping in the Equestria Girls and adding them into the conflicts and all that jazz. 

I remember watching this movie and I still love it. I remember I tried to dance to the silhouettes that appeared in the opening credits (I know I wasn't the only one) and doing that dance that little skunk girl did (her name was Carlita, right?).

And I pretty much had to do the movie considering it is the third movie in the series. But still. It's one of the best (but Princess and the Pauper is the best and no one can argue about that). Not just because it's a classic Barbie movie and I prefer the old ones to the new ones (should I make a review book on the Barbie movies? let me know in the comments), but it's also because of how they adapted the ballet and put their own spin on it while still including the music from the ballet and still had a healthy amount of dancing. And that purple unicorn (not Twilight) was hands down the best character in the movie. 

Okay, sit back, relax, and enjoy The Barbie Adventure III: Barbie of Swan Lake!