The final fight

Odile pulled off her crown to admire it, only she saw two people in the silver reflection.

"Daddy!" she cried.

Daniel leapt in front of her as Rarity held out a shield to trap Odile. 

"You two come to plan your wedding?" Rothbart sneered. 

"I could never marry her!" Daniel shouted. "Because both of us know that I've always been in love with Odette! It's always been Odette!"

He thrust his sword at Rothbart who sent a blast of magic, turning it into a feather. However, Rarity had gotten so frightened about dying that she jumped out of the way, the crystal shield around Odile disappearing. 

"It's your move," Rothbart said, unaware to him and Odile at Rarity had started secretly using her crystals to undo the bindings on her friends. 

Meanwhile, the Fairy Queen, Carlita, and Ivan were riding a carriage, Lila pulling them forward as they got a glimpse of what was happening. 

"We're too late..." Carlita lamented. 

"Wait," the Fairy Queen said. "She's still alive."

She turned to the Equestria Girls, who were slipping off their gags. Twilight and the Fairy Queen shared a look, and she got the message. Fairy lights surrounded Odette as she was risen into the air, with the help of Twilight's telekinesis as Odette floated gently in the carriage, resting on the Fairy Queen's lap. 

"Go, go!" Rainbow Dash cried as the seven girls started running, only a black and red shield repelled them. 

"I'm afraid you won't be going anywhere," Rothbart said. 

"Not on our watch!" Pinkie held out her hands to her friends. 

"It's go time!" Rainbow Dash said as she and Pinkie interlocked fingers. 

Soon, the Equestria Girls ponied up, in their superhero forms:

All the characters in the movie were in shock. 

Well, the Fairy Queen wasn't surprised. 

"How long has that been going on?" Daniel asked. 

"Long story," Rarity said. 

"Ha! It's not like being between your pony and human selves will do anything!" Rothbart laughed. 

"Tell that to our sheer awesome power!" Rainbow Dash said as she started speeding away, Rothbart in shock to do anything. 

Daniel took the opportunity to try and sneak up on him. 

Meanwhile, Rainbow Dash ran over to the carriage and started pushing against it to make it go faster. Rothbart tried to send a blast to them, but Rarity reflected it and the blast hit Odile, who transformed into a pig. 

Even with Odile screaming, Rothbart didn't listen as he turned into his bird self and started chasing the carriage. 

"We gotta stop him!" Daniel said. 

"They're heading to the forest," Twilight said. 

"I know a shortcut!" Pinkie started running off, and the others followed. 

"How is he gaining on us?" Ivan cried. 

"I don't know!" Rainbow Dash grunted as they kept moving. "How's Odette doing?"

The Fairy Queen looked down at Odette, who's breathing was still thankfully steady. 

"Hop inside!" she told Rainbow Dash as her fairy lights lifted the carriage into the air. Rainbow Dash quickly slid into the front with Ivan and Carlita, occasionally checking on Odette, who was still out cold, like there wasn't a problem with the world. They flew over the log bridge and into the Enchanted Forest, Rothbart hot on their tails. He sent a blast at a tree in front of them, and it crashed. Everyone in the carriage screamed as they collided with it, the carriage in pieces. 

"Ah, much better," Rothbart said, human again. "I don't like to rush around, it's bad for the digestion. Now... for the girls..."

"I don't think so, bird-brain!" Rainbow Dash spat. 

Carlita and Ivan agreed. 

"Oh, how cute, the Three Musketeers," Rothbart rolled his eyes. 

"Leave the girl," the Fairy Queen said defiantly. "Your battle is with me."

"You're right," Rothbart sent a blast at the Fairy Queen, the same magic that transformed Odette into a swan and the Equestria Girls into ponies around her. 

"No!" Rainbow Dash cried, but it was too late. 

Carlita picked up the Fairy Queen, who was now a mouse. 

"Your Highness!" she gasped. 

"Oh no!" Lila said as Rothbart crept closer to the group. She charged towards him...

And got her horn stuck in a tree. 

Ivan threw his quills at Rothbart, who made them all disappear, and Carlita backed away in fear, leaving nothing preventing Rothbart from grabbing Rainbow Dash by the wrist and tightly holding her against his side as she straddled in the air. 

"It's a good thing you're short," he said. 

Odette slowly blinked her eyes open, and saw Rothbart holding Rainbow Dash prisoner as the rest of the Equestria Girls and Daniel ran in from another part of the forest. 

"Rainbow Dash!" Applejack cried, noticing the situation. Daniel brandished his sword, and Rothbart sent a blast at the group, and they all barely missed the fatal hit as they scattered. 

Odette gasped. She had to stop this once and for all. Picking up her dress, she started running towards the fight.

"Did you really think a puny human could stop me?" Rothbart taunted. 

"No, but we can," Pinkie smirked, but it dropped when he sent a blast her way, barely deflected by Rarity's shield. 

"No..." Odette cried, running into everyone's view. "Daniel!"

Daniel turned and ducked to the ground as a blast hit a tree behind him. 

"Odette!" he cried, running up to her. "You don't have the crystal!"

Everyone turned to see Rainbow Dash fall to the grass, having escaped Rothbart's clutches as he finally hit Odette, Daniel, and the Equestria Girls. 

"No!" Rainbow Dash sped over, but she got hit as well. 

Carlita, Ivan, Lila, and the mouse Fairy Queen gasped in horror. 

Odette and Daniel laid on each other, the Equestria Girls in a large pile. 

They were dead.