0

Before we start here are a few important things to keep in mind.

Nyoko is blasian, specifically Afro-Brazilian and Japanese. Her father is Japanese and is the parent who will be primarily mentioned and interacted with.

Nyoko pronouns are she/they, so that's what I'm going to be using. They identify as a non-binary black women.

In this AU Toman never broke up, just split into parts to be more manageable, however Mikey is still the president and his piece still identifies as Bonten. All founding members are alive and well, each still have their piece of Toman (so Draken has a piece, Baji and Kazutora share a piece, Mitsuya has a piece, Pah-chin has a piece) BUT Smiley has a piece as well as he is a well trusted division captain in the original story.

Spoiler Warning:
Most characters who die in the original story are alive and well with the exception of Shinichiro, Izana, and Mucho (5th division captain). Akane is alive purely for conflict reasons lol.

This story takes place in the future so everyone is an adult because the main characters will likely be involved in sexual behavior later in the story.

Nyoko is plus sized and on the shorter side (5'6ish or 5'7) and her weight is going to be a subject that is brought up sometimes.

Ran smokes in this story, a lot. Like a disgusting amount. I may be exaggerating. Also he sounds like Jacques in my head. It just fits him.

Anyways please enjoy!!