016 [M]

Twenty one hours, the flight from Japan to Brazil would be twenty one hours. So Nyoko decided to get comfy while she waited for Ran to take a seat so that the jet could take off.

Nyoko perked up like a kitten when they heard feet walk up the steps, but their curiosity was replaced with disappointment when she saw it was just Kokonoi and Kakucho. Nyoko had only met Kakucho once at a party and he was a quiet, kind man with a intimidating build but a welcoming and warm aura.

Nyoko stood up with a meek smile and a shy wave. She looked at the two mens hands and noticed they were carrying some boxes.

"Hi, Nyoko. Don't you look as beautiful as ever?"

Koko flashed Nyoko a smile when they reacted shyly to his compliment. Kakucho glanced at Kokonoi. Everyone saw the way Koko looked at Nyoko, the way his eyes racked over their plump curvaceous body, the way he threw syrup-sweet compliments their way. It was obvious he had a thing for the oldest Hirawa that no one could mistake, not even Ran.

"Well thank you. Hajime. You and Kaku look as nice as usual. Truly well put together, what brings you here?"

"Ah well, we're just dropping off something's Ran wanted to take to Brazil."

Kaku averted his eyes when he saw how Nyoko's shown with a kind of spirit of inquiry. Nyoko hummed softly and tailored their head to the side, their locs moving with her.

"Is it top secret Bonten stuff? Oh my! That reminds me!"

Kakucho and Kokonoi shared a
look of complete shock and confusion. That response alone told them that Ran had uncovered their truth.

But Nyoko looked calm and happy as they spoke on the phone, talking about something they couldn't decipher because they were just too shocked. Neither man even noticed Nyoko walk up to them, looking up at their through fluffy faux lashes. Cleavage threatening to spill from the cups of her bra and low cut shirt. Both men redirected their gazes.

"Yeah, top secret Bonten stuff. We'll put all of this stuff at the back and Ran will do what needs to be done. You don't have to worry your pretty little head."

Koko smiled down at Nyoko like the Cheshire Cat, making Nyoko's cheeks heat up and turn warm. Even Kaku had to admit he was no match for their femininity and charm.

"I won't worry, I promise! But I also promise to try to talk to you both a lot while I'm in Brazil, it's a pinky promise sealed with a kiss!"

Nyoko spoke as she watch the two men walk to the back of the jet and strap the two boxes down in two separate seats,

"Oh, so you're already kissing people that aren't me? Oh what a shame."

Nyoko turned around to see a smiling Ran holding a bouquet of tiger lilies. Two of Nyoko's favorites were now on the jet. She broke into a smile and Ran meekly rubbed the nape of his neck as he handed the flowers to Nyoko.

"These are for me?"

"I don't know another soul in my life as deserving, babydoll."

Ran placed his hands on Nyoko's hips, ignoring his two colleagues. Nyoko giggled softly and leaned upwards to place a kiss on Ran's cheek to show her favorite form of appreciation for the older male. Tactical.

Nyoko put the flowers to their left on a table and placed their arms on Ran's.

"Did you already pick up the baton from Hirawa Industries? I only just called to remind you of it."

Ran shot a look of pure fury at Koko and Kaku who caught his idea, spilling out the second door but not without shuttering because of the eldest Haitani's perfervid gave.