005

Ran and Nyoko were back in the older man's car. Ran once again having his hand resting on Nyoko's thigh while the other was controlling the wheel. He had let Nyoko connect their phone to the cars aux system and she was now singing her little heart out.

Unpredictable by Jamie Foxx and Ludacris came on and boy was it on. They turned and pointed at Ran as the song began.

Girl get comfortable we bout to do something you neva done before
Baby not the usual tonight we gettin unpredictable
So tryyy to roll with it baby... baby
I'm a make you feel like you neva felt,
Girl all because you let me get unpredictable

Ran raised an eyebrow, glancing in their direction but turning his eyes back to the road.

Baby 1 plus 1 ain't 2 when you wit me
'C' ain't after 'A' and 'B' when you wit me
It don't make sense right now but it will
Later on when you see how I make you feel
Regular ain't in my vocabulary
When it comes to love makin neither is missionary
Positions girl, pick one, better yet some
Never mind that we tryin all the fun

Nyoko sang, their voice was salutary and flirty, matching the tone of the song.

Ran listened to the lyrics and chuckled a bit.

"You don't like missionary? That's gonna be a problem if you're planning to hang around me babydoll."

The grip he had on their thigh stayed firm while Nyoko began to trip up on the lyrics. She knew he was flirty and liked to tease them but they didn't know it would affect them this much.

Ran let out a low laugh that made Nyoko feel heat in her lower body. They tried to regain focus and continue singing.

Through out the rest of the song Ran made smart remarks, relishing in the fact that he was getting Nyoko choked up. He loved the little game he was playing and he knows the younger did too even if they didn't know it yet. The next song to play was a song Ran didn't recognize. The only reason he knew Unpredictable was because it was a favorite of Rindou's.

"What's this song doll face?"

"It's called I Wanna Be Down by Brandy, it's the first song I learnt to sing completely in english— is that your home!?"

Nyoko's mouth opened wide out of shock. This is where Ran Haitani lived? The two story house was gorgeous. It was a Baroque style home, more specifically a Rococo style home, that sat atop a hill in a clearing with thick forest surrounding it. If the outside was this gorgeous then Nyoko could not imagine the inside.
The yard was spacious and tidy, with a small pond and a lawn swing off to the far right side of the house.

"Mhm, pretty isn't it? My boss helped Rindou and I pick it out. Said it matched my 'aloof and whimsical personality'. I think it's just beautiful."

"It is stunning. Is the inside Rococo styled as well?"

"Rococo? What's that? I thought this was Italian Renaissance."

Ran pulled into the long driveway as Nyoko answered.

"Well Rococo is late Baroque a type of Italian Renaissance architecture, but it's unique in the designs and colors that it uses. It truly is interesting."

"Well aren't you brilliant?"

Ran stopped the car and took his hand that was resting on Nyoko's thigh, moving to grip their chin gently with his index finger and thumb. Looking into her pretty brown eyes that seemed to be putting the man under a spell he didn't want to fight off.