008

Nyoko had definitely made a grave mistake. She should have left Akane at the office. They really should have.

Nyoko was sat in between both of the Haitani's, Ran on their left and Rindou on their right. Ran's arm was around her shoulder and Rindou had been on his phone since they had all piled into the limousine. The brothers were trying to ignore it, but the way the older woman across from them was ogling both men was making them borderline uncomfortable.

Akane was sat in between Sanzu and Koko, Sanzu hadn't acknowledged her too much as he was busy playing Subway Surfers. Koko was holding her hand (It had been brought to Nyoko's attention that they were in an on again off again situation) but he was stealing glances at Nyoko. It was apparent that neither of them had the other on their mind.

The tension in the air was relatively light, Nyoko struggling to keep what was left of her cool once Akane started making comments about Ran rather loudly. Ran was whispering words of reassurance in Nyoko's ear but it wasn't helping; they were getting angrier by the second.

The car ride was only 15 minutes at the very most but it left like an eternity to Nyoko.

Once the limo stopped outside of the lavish restaurant, Ran opened the door and helped Nyoko out, holding their hand the entire time. Next followed Koko helping Akane out, her clinging to his arm once they were fully out of the car. Rindou was next followed by Sanzu who was holding on to the tail of Rindou's suit jacket like a child.

"Alright, let's go in already I'm hungry as fuck!"

"Watch your language Haruchiyo."

Rindou stuffed his hand into his pockets as he heard Sanzu huff behind him. But as suggested the group began to flow into the beautiful restaurant.

Actually, beautiful would be too much of an understatement. Once they had all walked in Nyoko could really see the interior and appreciate the architecture, causing her to look around in awe.

"Gorgeous, isn't it?"

Ran said, sliding behind Nyoko who looked up at him with sparkling eyes.

"Oh my yes! It's so pretty here, I really love the way the Grecian pillars pull everything together."

"I knew you'd love it, exactly why I picked this place."

Ran smiled down at Nyoko who couldn't help but return the smile. He'd thought about them, oh how sweet.

"Ight lovebirds, stop the flirting and gawking so we can be seated."

Rindou mumbled out while Koko laughed and agreed. Nyoko's brown skin heated up in embarrassment as the group was lead to their table. She had forgotten it wasn't just Ran and themselves.

Ran chuckled softly, finding it adorable how easily flustered the younger was. He was sure to use that to his advantage in the near future.

Once everyone was seated and had ordered their food the group sparked up conversations, the members of Bonten being sure to avoid the topic and truth about their occupations. Usually, this would be hard with Sanzu around but just as Ran had proposed Rindou had given him a color by number game to keep him quiet.

Akane had unbuttoned the first few buttons of her shirt to try and flaunt her cleavage, but to no avail really. Not even the man who was supposed to be her significant other had payed it any mind, being too busy looking at Nyoko speaking to their hearts content.

Koko thought Nyoko was so pretty, pretty enough to buy the whole world for. Pretty enough to leave Akane for good and show them how a man is supposed to spoil someone. But he knew his coworker was interested in the latter, so he just watched from afar. Ironic right?