T.s.h - Pt 1 - Ultimate Dating Guide

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

No control
One Direction

Hey loves😩 idk I just felt like I had to put a note here it's just cool👁👄👁 but I hope u enjoy the story and it's not a piece of shit:)

"Y/N KICK THE DAMN GOAL!"

"IM DOING IT IM DOING IT SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU IMBECILE!"

I chased up behind tom trying to get hold of the ball with my feet, while harry screamed from the other side, but to be honest soccer wasn't really my specialty.

I moved along within the lines and put my leg out to get the ball in my possession but instead it stuck itself into toms leg, knocking both of us over.

"TIME OUT YOU ABSOLUTE BITCHES!" Said harry, still yelling from the other side of the pitch.

"THANK THE FUCKING LORD!" I heard sam scream from somewhere on the pitch but I was a bit occupied at the moment. Me and tom lay giggling on the ground, our hands over our stomachs while the other 4 boys including paddy and my brother Harrison, gathered around us.

"Are you guys gonna get up from the ground or spend the whole night here." I heard Harrison's  voice and laughs from around the small crowd.

Tom got up and extended his arm towards me for me to get hold of it, I quickly took hold of it and pulled myself up. "Shit shit shit shit." I started, going back down from the pain sizzling in my kneecap.

"What's up?" My brother spoke his voice slightly amused rather then concerned.

"I think I damaged my knee." I answered still finding the right facial expression in order to suppress the pain.

"Hey let me help you." I heard Toms voice and only seconds later, he picked me up from the ground, his arm holding my waist while my left arm went around his neck.

We left the Holland's ground and went into the house, while the boys made "ooOoo" sounds in the back.

You might have already felt the sexual tension but really me and tom? Not a thing. We're barely even best friends yet. I've never been too close to the Holland's before until Harrison and I decided to move in near their house. Me and my brother grew up very close to each other so obviously living with my brother wasn't an issue.

But increasingly we keep on coming to the Holland's house, after all harry and sam, my best friends and Tom, Harrison's best friend live here.

We decided to sleep over for a few nights since Niki and Dom were gone for a few days, so really it was a bunch of 20 year olds getting drunk while playing Mario Cart. Except paddy who had to experience the trauma.

"There we go." I heard tom speak, almost as a sigh as he settled me down on the high chair near the counter. He quickly ran to the living room to get a stool for me to settle my foot on. What a gentleman.