Loving you is a loosing game - P.P

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

Death bed
Powfu

"I'll always be with you

"I'll always be with you." He said. "I'll never leave you."
"But what if you don't? What if you get hurt out there? Or maybe even killed? Peter, I can't let you go." I answered back.

"No matter what happens, where we are, I'll always be here with you, in your heart."
>
I'll always be with you.

The words rang in my ears like a restless chime, repeating themselves again and again and again. Not once stopping to a halt, not once resting on my delicate mind. Continuing like a endless stream, a stream leading to pure grief. Despair. Loss. Unhappiness.

The words stung on my skin, my mind, my blood, my heart. Sizzling on my surface. Like a careless bee that didn't understand the harm it might cause. Like a needle that was so lifeless but caused such lively pain. Agony. Affliction. Torment.

A flood of cold water rising from within my body, revolting itself to let streams of tears fall from my eyes. Lakes of water pooling on the down lids of my eyes, my eyelashes now damp from the salty tears.

But I let them fall.

I let them fall because I couldn't keep them in. I couldn't hold it all in. I always knew.

My heart shattered into a million pieces as I looked out the window. Sitting near the window sill, I felt the musical wind blow from beneath the little bit of the window that was opened. I admired the trees that danced and the leaves that rustled. But my heart, it was still shattered.

In my hand was a note, a crumbled, soft piece of paper. So gentle and delicate now that it had been held with sweaty hands and teary eyes that it was near breaking apart itself. Just like me and my lonesome heart.

My breath hardened as I felt a lump of thorns within my throat. Roaring and raging, only to trigger the tears that were already let loose. They fell. Like every other time, they fell. One salty droplet streamed down to my chin while another one rested on my lips. I softly licked my lip, only to feel the saltiness.

I missed him.

But he wasn't coming back.

He wasn't.

And that broke me apart.

"Y/N! COME OVER HERE!" He shouted as he put on the roller skates smiling tremendously.
"WAIT!" I yelled as ran over to him holding mine in my hands. He sat in the middle of the road as I approached him, sitting right next to him. The two of us put on our skates and attempted to stand up.
He held my hand as he elevated his body to get up while I still sat on the ground.
"Come on." He said giggling at my terrified facial expressions.
"If I fall, I might actually stab you." I commented as I put pressure on his hand to get up.
The skates rolled in an uncertain direction and I abruptly leaned in, vigorously wrapping my arms around his neck for support.
He stood there holding me and laughing, this freak.
"What? Stop acting like a bitch and help me skate." I said rolling my eyes and unwrapping my arms from around his neck. I held onto his hand tightly and the two of us supported each other to skate.