T.s.h - pt2 - Ultimate Dating Guide

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

Kiss you
One Direction

Ahhh I just wanna say thank you to everyone who commented and liked the previous part (read it first) it really means a lot😭 love you babes<3At least this time I didn't put the note up because it's cool🌝🔫

At least this time I didn't put the note up because it's cool🌝🔫

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'NOTHING' TELL US EVERYTHING!" Harry said clearly desperate for some hot tea.

"No." I replied, smiling in great pleasure clearly proud of myself.

"What? Did you loose your virginity to him or something." Harrison asked smirking. This bitch.

"What no I'm not a virgin." (🌝)

"Never heard you moaning with a guy." He answered, his smirk not faltering one bit.

"Ok ok this is off topic what did you guys do on the date." Harry interrupted still not giving up.

"I told you nothing happened, we just talked that's it." I answered with a amused expression on my face, shrugging here and there to seem as casual as possible.

"No kisses?" Sam asked. "No kisses." I answered."No hugs?" Paddy asked raising his eyebrows."No hugs."

"Fucking asshole bitches." Harry said rolling his eyes.

I smiled amusingly and got up from the chair I was sitting on near the kitchen counter and pushed through the boys that were crowded around me. It had been a day since me and Toms little 'date' and both of us agreed not to tell them anything in order to carry out our plan. Me and Tom had decided to meet in the living room that night at 1am, when all of the boys were asleep. And I'm not gonna lie I was excited, excited to talk to him again, to make jokes with him, to annoy the boys and to do what I missed the most doing with him. Everything has changed, but I want to feel that way again, just once more, again.

>

"Tom?" I whispered naked in bed. (Lmaoo that was a joke let's start again🌝)

"Tom?" I whispered as I made my way down the stairs. The room was dark, it was past midnight and the only light was from the stars outside the window. The house was chilly, the curtains were lightly floating and my head was running with excitement with what we were about to do. I made my way to the couch and stood next to it, looking around for Tom, did he forget? Because he's not coming out alive if he did.

I kept looking around and abruptly felt two cold hands on my shoulder, I jerked forwards and let out a low scream. Soon I heard Tom laughing right behind me and I closed my eyes in frustration, clenching my fists I turned around to see a giggling Tom. Those always come out to be cute even if their annoying. (Kiss already🙄)