Cream - t.s.h - SMUT

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

Close to me

Ellie Goulding

"Fuck." Tom sweared as he got inside the car and turned on the engine. "This was so fucking exhausting."

I sat on the seat next to him and smiled as he took my hand and kissed the back of it.

The car began to move and I let out a shaky breath to calm myself from the tiring evening.

It was past midnight and the two of us were heading home from one of Tom's after work party's.

It was fun to spend an evening with everyone he worked with, they were amazing but I fucking hated him for what he did through the night.

There were moments when we were sitting together and he'd snake his smooth slick hands to my inner thigh and rub it gently.

He gave me kisses on the cheek and unexpectedly licked my ear when no one was watching.

And that's not it.

I was wearing a black sparkly dress that hung just above my knees with a rather exposed back only occupied with strings to keep the dress in place.

I was hardly wearing a bra and knowing that, he ran his hands up my bare ass and through the dress running his cold arousing fingers through my burning skin.

I'd give him a taste of his own bitter sweet medicine but he never gave me a chance, at least until now.

He knew that I'd do something as go down on him in the car, but I had other plans.

We were in the car, it was quiet.

I looked out the window and at the passing small closed workshops. We drove through the city until we were around nothing but trees.

Perfect.

I gave out a loud yawn and began stretching my arms.

"Babe, you tired?" He asked glancing at me before getting his eyes back on the road.

"No, not really." I smiled at him, almost a smirk.

He saw through it though and smirked back.

He didn't say anything but I knew he was expecting me to seduce him in the middle of the road. This fucker.

I could see a small bulge growing from between his legs and I started to play out my plan.

I ran my hands through my own bare legs, feeling my own skin.

I wasn't wearing any underwear, nor was I wearing a bra, but fuck that I thought we might end up banging at his friend's house.

Apparently not.