Pretichor - P.P

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

I love you baby

Emilee + Surf Mesa

Wrote this boring ass cuteness dump because I felt like it 😩 hope y'all get the feels😏

Preticor - the smell of earth after rain

The night felt consoling. The stars had begun to reconcile themselves to welcome the moon, to share their beauty, and to illuminate the sky. The leaves began to rustle from the slight wind that danced freely in the air and the sounds of people turning off their night lights were heard from miles away.

Just inside a small neighbourhood in Queens stood a small house, the moon light shining upon its structure. The walls of the house itself shivered from the growing cold wind, but inside it, two teenagers smiled warmly.

It was nearly 3am and I had been with Peter the whole day. But how did we choose to spend it? We had snuggled up on top of his bed, my head resting on his arm as its hand held his phone; the light illuminating his deep eyes.

His other arm was wrapped around my waist as my head rested in the warmth of his chest. He pulled me closer by the second, making sure I was safe, but how could I not be? He always made me feel safe.

Suddenly a mist of cold air passed through the house and soon after patters of rain drops began to fill our ears.

Peter hadn't moved whilst the sudden change of weather, but me on the other hand eyed the window, smiling and admiring the beauty of rain.

"Peter?" I whispered, getting out of his arms and sitting up on the bed.

"Hmm." He hummed, closing his phone and placing it on the side.

"Let's go outside."

"It's raining Y/n."

"Exactly."

He rolled his eyes and sat up as well.

"Okay fine whatever." He with an unamused tone which was no bother to me considering I had already hopped out of the bed and was eagerly putting on my shoes and jacket.

Peter lazily followed behind me smiling at my sudden burst of excitement.

"COME ON DON'T JUST STAND THERE LETS GO!" I yelled taking his hand and opening the front door.

A cold, restless mist passed through our cheekbones, bringing all the ecstasy of rain into the walls of the house.

I smiled at the smell, the smell of breathtaking rain.
I smiled at the sound, the sound of calming rain.
I smiled at the sight, the sight of majestic rain. 

I stepped outside with peter on my side, I could feel his eyes watching me carefully, smiling at the vivid expression of admiration on my face.

I held onto his hand, tightening my grip, squeezing his fingers and letting them go in an instant.

I closed my eyes and ran out of the shed above the front door and embraced myself to the calling of nature.

I felt the cold wind hit my body harder as I ran towards the middle of the street, the tiny drops falling onto my already cold skin, the smell becoming more and more distinct as I released myself from everything around me, except Peter.

I let the rain hit my bare legs, the water splash around under my shoes.

I opened my eyes and spotted Peter standing under the front door shed, his hands dug in his pockets and his smile bringing out the wrinkles on his face.

He smiled, he smiled the smile that always made me feel safe, made me feel happy.

I beamed in his direction, letting his eyes fall on mine though miles away.

In the midst of our short moment I felt the rain grow faster, the tiny droplets were now grown old amongst each other, the way I'd love to grow old with the boy standing in front of me.

The rain hit the linings of my skin harder then before, more cold, more alluring.

I splashed my feet in the profound puddle under my feet, laughing as I spotted Peter chuckle at my sudden outburst.

"COME HERE!" I yelled from within the middle of the street, struggling to get out the words as the water dripping down from the tip of my nose met my lips.

"NO! ILL GET WET!" He yelled back, shivering slightly, his hands still in his pockets.

"LIKE YOU ALREADY DIDN'T LAST NIGHT!" I yelled back smirking at his raised eyebrows.

"I HATE YOU!" He said and walked out from under the shed.

I could feel his body stiffen as he met with a greater cold, he flinched at the rain drops that fell onto his perfectly shaped face.

I stretched out my arms in his direction as he walked up to me. He held my hands and kissed each one before wrapping his arms around my waist.

His touch made all the cold disintegrate into comfort, it brought a warmth to my body, a warmth nobody else could.

His eyes sparkled in the small light that was coming even through the dark clouds. He pulled me closer, smiling down at me. His hands pressed against my wet jacket, and mine wrapped around his neck.

He glanced upon my lips and I only smiled at his intention. I stood up on my toes, letting his soft lips meet mine.

He pulled away slightly, and moved his hands towards my upper back. He pressed me close to his chest, as I let my head once again rest in between his chest.

His head rested on my shoulder, kissing my neck, sending shivers down the linings of my skin, letting his cold lips touch my freezing skin.

I moved slightly, swaying my hips. He followed my steps and the two of us stood in the middle of the road, letting the heavy rain pour down upon us as we danced.

I looked up at his lightened face, only to realise he had already been looking at me. We pressed our lips against each others once again, letting the world grow oblivious to us.

The rain began to slow down, it began to go back to its youth. The clouds started clearing out, and instead of a vivid moonlight we were met by the sun rise.

"What time is it?" I whispered against his lips.

"5am." He whispered back, letting his lips brush against mine as he spoke.

We had been here for two hours, but every second had been memorable.

"I love you." I said, looking deep into his eyes.

"I love you too."

It was a match made in heaven.

Too bad we were on earth.