Psychotic - t.s.h - SMUT

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

Go crazy

Chris Brown + Young Thug

"Why are we here again?" Tom said standing outside, at the front of a small bar

"Because, my ex is here dipshit and we need to make him jealous." I said rolling my eyes giving our ID's to the guard who sat at the door.

"I don't get girls, why do you-" He trailed off as we entered the bar. The strong smell of alcohol reached our nostrils, sounds of chatter were heard across the space, the glasses clinking together and the bar tenders shaking the drinks.

People danced in the middle of the bar, their sweaty drunk bodies dancing under the purple light. Short chairs rested next to the long bar, occupied with couples who were already intending to have sex on the spot.

On the sides however were long leather seats, occupied by rich men who wore expensive watches that barely fit their wrists and clunked against their delicate glass of whiskey.

On one of these however, happened to be my ex. Perfect, the bait we were looking for- well Tom not so much, he barely knows what he's supposed to do.

"So I have to get all sexy with you to make him jealous?" He asked for the twelfth time that day.

"Yep." I said eyeing my ex as I walked towards the large bar.

I spotted him with another girl. Moved on so quickly? That fucking whore.

Call me psychotic, but I don't let go easily.

"Five shots of Tequila." I told the bartender and kept my eyes clean on our bait.

Tom was my best friend. He's been with me for a while, I might have developed feelings for him at some point, but dating my ex had pushed those away. I don't know why I wanted to make him jealous but it was the only way I knees would make me get over him, and Tom felt like the best option.

I gulped down the five shots in a row, no breaks, just the constant feeling of cold burning liquid run down my throat.

My ex had glanced at me a couple times, but he couldn't care less with the hooker who was grinding on him already grasping his attention.

Fuck this.

I got up from the bar and went onto the dance floor, Tom, as usual followed behind. He held my hand as soon as he felt I was going out of sight, like always, he would never let me stay away from him.

We stood near my ex, somewhere he could see us, somewhere he'd feel the rage of knowing that I had moved on.

I turned around to face Tom, I placed my arms around his neck and let his rest on my waist. I smiled at him, and I received the same wholesome smile back.