Photo boy - H.O

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

Picture

dee holt & Chris James

It was a fine morning at school that day

It was a fine morning at school that day. We were sitting under the benches on the uneven grass as the sun shone through the gaps from the wooden bleachers.

My bag pack was resting on my side as I flipped through Siena's fashion book along with Chloe, as Siena blushed from the compliments we let out every now and then.

Chloe and I had known each other since Second grade, ever since I fought for her against this stupid asshat of a seven year old, we had been inseparable. Chloe had been there with all through middle school and high school and there was not absolutely one thing she didn't know about me.

Siena and I had been friends since October, ever since she arrived to the school as a new student. The two of us had gotten incredibly close in the last few months and these had been one of my best in East high.

Siena had a fashion book, one where she drew all the outfit designs she used to cook up in her extraordinary mind. She aspired to be a designer one day and the two of us were nothing but supportive to help her fulfil her life long wish.

"I've started to stitch them up, it's gonna take a while though. I mean there are about fifty designs in here." Siena said with a short chuckle.

"Let us know if you need any help."
Chloe said closing the book and giving it back to Si.

"No not now." She mumbled pushing it in her blue back pack.

"Anyways aren't you guys late for chemistry." I reminded them and the girls sweared under their breaths as they ran to their class in a hurry.

I wandered around the school grounds for the next twenty minutes, walking on the soft grass waiting to spot one of my friends, however free lessons in the halls of East high as a Senior were never boring.

Just as I hummed the music to a delightful song while roaming in the school ground with an open water bottle in my hand I unknowingly bumped into someone.

The water spilled all over their notes and it all fell down on the muddy grass.

"I'm so sorry." He said and it was then that I noticed it was a blonde boy with blue eyes and pink lips, a boy I hadn't seen before.

"No no it's my water, my fault." I mumbled as I helped him pick up his things.

He chuckled at my comment and I realised that he wasn't carrying notes, but little printed pictures that looked like they were taken from an expensive camera.

"I'm so sorry, I ruined your photos." I said giving the soggy paper back to him.

"No it's alright, I'll make another copy." He said with a smile and stood there awkwardly. "See you around then." He finally said after an uneasy silence and moved to walk back to the school building.