Dear Diary - t.s.h

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

Adore you
Harry Styles

Ok hey guys😩 just wanna thank you all for all the support I get on this account and also an important note, this one shot is written like a diary so I don't want y'all babes getting confused😭✋🔫 ok bye love you x 💓

Also this crap is a joke tbh so I wouldn't recommend taking it seriously.🌝🔫💓🧚‍♀️✨

10th June 2021
Dear Diary,
I moved to the city today, life is much more different then it was down the farm, but I knew that I had to take big steps in order to achieve my hopes of becoming a singer, playing on the streets of Manhattan, welcoming people to the chimes coming from my guitar. New York is fun, well I guess so, I'm not sure but I know if I find the right people it will be.
I took an apartment before moving and now I've finally settled in. Mom came and helped a few days ago and the place is all set. Now I'm all alone. (alone😏)
Today in the morning I decided to play my guitar for a while, you know practice before playing on the streets in front of an audience, after all that's how many big stars started.
I was playing my guitar as low as I could, I knew half the people would be at work so I let myself get loose.
Just a few minutes before the music started ringing in my ears, I heard a knock on the door, obviously I didn't want to seem to be rude or anything and this was also a big new city, I went to open the door.
I thought it would be some old man trying to rest, but really it wasn't.
It was a man alright but he was my age, 24 to 25? He had dark brunette hair and deep brown eyes. His curls flied in different directions and he had a decent smile on his face. I smiled back at him and caught myself staring at him. I asked him what he wanted and he asked me to lower down the volume of my guitar. Jerk.

11th June 2021
Dear Diary,
I had a good nights sleep, nothing interesting really happened. I woke up had my breakfast and continued to practice my guitar which I was sure was going to be my new routine. Again I heard a knock on the door and the same jerk showed up. But this time he didn't ask me to turn down the volume but to apologise. Interesting?
I accepted his apology and had him come in. He made incredible tea and we talked for what seemed like hours. The boys name was 'Tom', he told me about his life as a developing actor and this new movie he was going to be in. He seemed famous, but I hadn't heard of him. And somehow I sensed that he liked that. I told him about my life and he seemed overly welcoming. He offered to show me around and me, only having him as a (incredibly hot neighbour that I want to sleep with) friend I said yes. Other then that today was normal.

12th June 2021
Dear Diary,
Today I got ready in the morning to go out with Tom. I was excited to explore the city with someone I knew, well I barely knew him but I could tell he was a genuine guy. We went to the streets in Time Square and ate the popular meat ball subs. (Stop bragging bitch🙄✋)We went to different stores and chose to annoy the customers there. He was fun, he got me kicked out of 3 different stores but I enjoyed my time with him. We roam around the malls and bought a huge ton of candy and soon we made our separate ways towards the end of the day.

13th June 2021
Dear Diary,
Today was amazing, me and Tom went to meet some of his friend at a pub. We played pop quizzes and got a bit drunk at the end of it. The two of us made a great team and promised to come back the next Saturday. I liked him. I liked Tom, he was sweet and optimistic, I was glad to have him around. (Get him inside now🤠)

The following contains you as a drunk bitch so please feel free to allow urself to dive into ur own drunk thoughts 😃

14th June 2021
Dear DiAry,
2dAy mE and tOm wenT to the bAr aFter a dAy oF exploring the dOcks of ManhattAn. We spent the daY eatinG much like our nOrmal days and theN visited dE club. We are so drunk bahhahaHahaha but I don't cAre. I think I have fEelings for thiS Tom I don'T know but I need a minute to iMagine him shirtle- (lets imagine random sexual doodles here😁)

Ok back to non intoxicated whore😃

15th June 2021
Dear Diary,
I CANT BELIEVE THIS! OH MY GOD! I CANT BELIEVE IT! Tom had stayed the night at my apartment since the two of us were incredibly drunk last night. He slept in my bed, RIGHT NEXT TO ME. The morning was absolutely magical, I panicked when I saw him in bed with me but soon he woke up. We talked for a while trying to remember what happened last night. I asked him if he thought we had done something, you know.... sexually? And his answer made my stomach churn. He said, and I remember ever letter of it, "Even if we did, I wouldn't regret it." And with that I kissed him. I kissed my hot neighbour!
We decided to meet tomorrow night since he was busy the whole of today and tomorrow and I couldn't wait to meet him again.

16th June 2021
Dear Diary,
I just lost my virginity-

I'm leaving it here🌝🔫
I'm sorry babes but I'm leaving it here🧚‍♀️😩😃☁️✋🔫 this is hysterical😭 I want y'all to freak out in the comments 😭😭
the rest is up to ur imagination

Anyways love you all x💓😏