1991: THREE

C H A P T E R

T H R E E

They were now back in Seoul since their school holiday has ended. Time flies so fast that Inyoung feels like they just have their school holiday yesterday. She even did her homework has minute causing Darrell can't even sleep since she keep on knocking his room. They're in the same class obviously she need Darrell to help her with the questions that she didn't know.

Darrell yawned when they finally reached the bus stop. Daniel left earlier than them since he woke them up almost 5 times yet they didn't even want to wake their ass up.

“This is all your fault, Daniel even left us. I already told you to finish your homework on the first day of holiday.” Darrell snapped, glaring at his cousin.

Ah, there he goes again. Inyoung rolled her eyes not going to answer him because if she start to speak, they'll ended up fighting. That's useless and she didn't want to waste her energy on the first day of school. She ignores Darrell and smile at the old man, sitting beside her.

“When will this freaking bus arrives.” Darrell mumbles, kicking the air just to release his tension.

“Can you shut up and just wait? You're not the only one who will be late.” She said, half whispering, afraid that someone will hear them. When Darrell shut his mouth, Inyoung turn back to her right and the old man earlier has disappear.

“Oh? Is this his watch?” Inyoung mumbles, asking herself when she saw a watch on where the old man was sitting earlier. She look around again, just to make sure the old man was still there. Unfortunately, he wasn't there.

She started to think whether she should take it with her or not. What if he come back and look for his watch? Inyoung scratch her head. She then look at the watch, it still in a good condition though, it's just that the year was different.

It says 1991, not 2018.

“Let's go, the bus is here.” She lost her thoughts when Darrell tapped her knee. She ended up bringing the watch with her as she entered the bus. She put it inside her backpack.

Minutes after that, they finally reached their school. Luckily, they came right on time and straightly went to their classroom. Inyoung honestly forgot about the watch that she put inside her backpack. She realised it again when she was about to take out her homeworks.

“What's with that face? Don't tell me you didn't finish it all.” Darrell said, taking her books from her hand.

“I finished it all, can you stop being annoying?” Inyoung rolled her eyes, causing her cousin to chuckles. When Darrell stand up from his seat, Inyoung immediately took out the watch. She was thinking to change the year on that classic watch.

When she was about to change it, Darrell was back to his seat causing Inyoung to put the watch back to her backpack. She didn't want Darrell to suspect anything. Inyoung put her backpack behind her and paying her all attention to her book.

“I'm so tired” Inyoung pouts, leaning her head on her cousin's arm. He was staring at Inyoung, who was looking so sleepy. He couldn't help to chuckles.

“Then sleep, I'll wake you up when the teacher is here.” Darrell smile ruffling Inyoung's hair. Minutes later, Inyoung fall asleep with Darrell's arm as her pillow.