1991: TEN

C H A P T E R

T E N

Cha Junho.

That annoying class president.

Inyoung bite her lips, staying strong for carrying papers from the teacher office to their classroom. There's lot of papers and he expected Inyoung can carry all of it? Inyoung huffed, rolling her eyes and continue walking as she fixed the papers so it didn't fall.

The reason? It's because she went out alone yesterday. Inyoung know he did it on purpose when he said to their teacher that Inyoung volunteers to take the papers and bring it to their classroom.

Inyoung silently sighed and shut her eyes when she saw bunch of boys standing around the stairs. Ah, she hates that. Out of all places on this school, why stairs? It feels so awkward to walk passed the boys alone.

“Right. You're Cha Inyoung, there's nothing to be afraid of. If they bother you, kick them.” Inyoung talked to herself and let out a sigh before walking towards the stairs.

“Oh~ looks who's here.” one of them said making Inyoung felt anxious. She was ready to turn around to sadly, one of them run towards her to block her way. She turned around again but someone was also there.

God, she have no idea who they were. She felt so small when they surrounded her. They were all tallㅡ like TALL.

“I'm sorry if I ever interrupted your conversations but I really need to go- my class teacher probably waiting for me-”

“How cute!” one of them said, pinching her cheeks causing her to lose control on the papers. Lucky, she held it tightly.

“What's your name? Isn't you the girl with Sunghoon at the cafeteria days ago?” one of them said again as he step closer to Inyoung. Inyoung really have no time for this but she can't fight them, she's holding the papers. He smirks once Inyoung's back hit the wall.

Sunghoon again? Why is he so famous at this school?

“Yah!”

All  of them including Inyoung herself turned her head to see who the person is. The guy who's standing closer to Inyoung cursed when he saw who it was. Just like that, they all run away as Jungtae walks closer just to help Inyoung.

“Jungtae! Thank you so much,” Inyoung said causing Jungtae to smile. Frankly, he took the papers from Inyoung to help her. What kind of man he was if he leave Inyoung alone while carrying that much of papers.

“It's okay anyway, I can carry it myself-”

“Now where? To your classroom, let's go!” Inyoung chuckles as Jungtae leave her at spot and walk away that fast. Obviously he walks away since he know Inyoung will definitely didn't want him to help her.

She ended up taking huge steps to follow Jungtae. Jungtae seems like a nice guy to be friend with, he's gentle with everything he did to Inyoung. It has been days since they know each others yet he was so nice to Inyoung.

“I told you it's fine, I can do it myself. Look, nobody is here, they probably already left for sport subject.” Inyoung pouts, taking the papers from Jungtae and put it at the teacher's desk.

“I'm just helping you, Inyoung. There's nothing to worry about,” Jungtae giggles as he assured her. He briefly stroke Inyoung's cheeks when she's still pouting while organizing the papers.

“Don't you have class?” Inyoung asked but he ended up scrunching his nose. He then giggles nodding his head.

“I did but I saw you. Cha Inyoung is even more important than mathematics, you know.” Inyoung snorted at his joke. His giggles are the cutest giggles ever.