1991: SPECIAL CHAPTER (I)

S P E C I A LC H A P T E R

S P E C I A L
C H A P T E R

“Goodness, where is he?”

Inyoung block the sunlight by her hand as she looks around the school. She huffed, shoving her hand inside her coat. She have been waiting for her boyfriend for the past 30 minutes and he still not showing up.

It was Sunghoon graduation day— finally. Inyoung didn't have classes that day so it's quite good that she managed to attend Sunghoon's graduation (eventhough his parents were there).

Sunghoon warned her all the time that she need to come, saying that she's part of his family now. Inyoung couldn't resist that, he's so adorable.

Inyoung then saw him, holding a bouquet of flower and then wave his hand happily as he saw saw his girlfriend. She let out a chuckles, ready to approach him but then stopped as a group of girls running towards Sunghoon.

As expected.

Inyoung stopped there, watching the scenes that is in front of her. Sunghoon on the other hand felt so anxious when Inyoung didn't even try to help him. She'll let them be.

Plus, she's not that type of jealousy girlfriend. Nothing is going to happen because she know how Sunghoon is. Inyoung also know that she is the only one that Sunghoon loves. That's a fact.

“Oppa! Can we have your phone number?” Honestly it scares Sunghoon to death because Inyoung was basically looking at him. He let out an awkward laugh, couldn't even shakes his head for a no.

“Uh, actually I-”

“Here,” the junior gave Sunghoon her phone, with eyes that is full of hope. Inyoung saw everything but she couldn't help to smile when she saw Sunghoon's reaction.

“I'm sorry, I can't. I have a girlfriend,” Sunghoon finally speak up, getting a little braver to tell them that he's seeing someone. Based on their reaction, the junior was surprised that made them speechless.

“She's there,” he awkwardly pointed at Inyoung which is behind them. Inyoung on the other hand, was confused too. Why did he point at her and the juniors ended up bowing to Inyoung before running away.

“Noona, hello,” Sunghoon's voice automatically changed when it comes to talking with Inyoung. His voice was soft enough that it didn't even close to the way he's talking to the girls earlier.

“Congrats on your graduation, high school kid,” she chuckles, tiptoeing as she patted his head. He pouts, eyes never left Inyoung.