1991: TWENTY FIVE

C H A P T E R

T W E N T Y   F I V E

This feelings on her heart won't stop and will never stop as she was now sitting beside Park Sunghoon— ready to give him some guidance of his mc speech. She thought that Darrell won't let her but this time it's totally opposite.

Darrell, THE Darrell Choi finally let Inyoung with a guy. He's gladly approving them which caused a little confusion on Inyoung.

Both of them, sitting beside each others but none of them dare to speak. Sunghoon was there, holding on his paper and was feeling so hesitate to talk to Inyoung.

Well who doesn't? His crush is there, sitting beside him.

“Noona-”

“You-”

Now both of them shut their mouth again, feeling so embarrassed. Sunghoon felt a mix of butterflies and heart thumping on himself. God, he can't handle that but at the same time, he want to talk to her.

“You go first, is there anything you want to say?” Inyoung asked, making herself a little brave to start a conversation with the junior.

“No, you can go first.” he argues causing Inyoung to awkwardly blinked her eyes. He is indeed a different Park Sunghoon from his dream.

“Sure. I'm sorry but why did you choose me over Darrell? I'm sure he had more experience doing the mc things.” she asked, chuckling afterwards.

It's not that she didn't want to help him with his speech, she just want him to do better by learning from Darrell. Clearly it's because he used to be every school festival mc.

The junior shakes his head, “I can do better if you give me some guidance.”

“Why?”

“Because it's you, Inyoung noona.”

Those butterflies that Inyoung felt at that moment is the same feeling she felt in her dream. She literally felt the connection on him and she have no idea why. There's just something that made her feel like he is that someone.

“I've always love your narration every morning. Now that someone replaced you place as the narrator, it's never the same anymore,” he opened up a story that made Inyoung look at him, studying his facial features. Damn, he's handsome.

100% Park Sunghoon from the 1991 dreams.

“I never saw you before..” she mumbles but Sunghoon heard that and it makes him chuckles which causing his dimple to show up.

“That's probably you never have an interest to look at me.”

Shit, this is so awkward.

“Noona, do you remember someone named Park Jihoon?” he suddenly asked. She obviously still remember him, that guy never contact her anymore after their so called first date.

“Park Jihoon..? Do you know him?”

A chuckle that escaped from his mouth causing Inyoung to raised her eyebrows, questioning him about why he suddenly chuckles out of nowhere. Her eyes never left him as her curiosity keep on bothering her.

“I was the one who's supposed to be there, having a date with you. It's just that I couldn't do it.” he confessed. Inyoung basically stunned to say anything, her mouth was completely shut.

“One is, I can't do it because I'm scared that what will be your first impression of me and the second is I suddenly have dance classes.” he shrugged, smiling afterwards.