1991: SPECIAL CHAPTER (II)

S P E C I A L C H A P T E R

S P E C I A L
C H A P T E R

"So. . ."

"Have you give Inyoung the ring?" Daniel asked, through the video call with Sunghoon. It have been days since the siblings arrived at the States, where their parents are.

"No, I haven't got the chance to give her." Sunghoon answered, receiving a chuckle from the eldest. Whatever it is, Daniel is so proud of Sunghoon, he really is. Despite his young age, he's really mature handling his own relationship.

"I was thinking to give her soon-"

"Huh? Give what?"

Sunghoon pressed his lips together, blinking his eyes as he realised that Inyoung could probably heard their conversation. Inyoung looks at Sunghoon and then back at Daniel.

"Damn, Choi Yeonjun. You dyed your hair blonde, huh? What's up with the States air?" Inyoung giggles, couldn't help it since she missed her cousins so much. Never did she expected that Daniel and Darrell would leave her alone in Korea.

"I miss you already, Inyoungie~ Mom and dad is doing well right?" she nodded, smiling happily. Sunghoon couldn't help to smile too, at least seeing them can bring back her adorable smile.

"Of course, dad doesn't have any friend to play chess with but don't worry, Sunghoon is getting better at it." Inyoung said, giggling towards the end.

"Where's Darrell?" Inyoung asked. That question didn't missed everytime the video call or voice call. Understandable since Darrell and Inyoung can't be separated. She's bored since she have no one to bicker with.

"Inyoung, we literally just called like 15 minutes ago. Stop acting like I didn't give you attention," the groans that Darrell let out causing Inyoung to laughs out loud.

"Right, poor Sunghoon. He's your boyfriend but you just called someone else," said Daniel, teasing his cousin.

When the realization hits her, she paused and then looked at Sunghoon, in the eyes. Sunghoon who was genuinely didn't know anything, look at her too, blinking his eyes innocently.

"...what?" the youngest finally broke the silence as his eyes never left his girlfriend. The two siblings was watching them silently through the video call, clearly didn't know what's going on.

"Wait, baby. You're not mad right? That I called Darrell..?" Inyoung asked. Sometimes she didn't even know how would Sunghoon feels when she called Darrell cause right, he's a cousin.