1991: THIRTEEN

C H A P T E R

T H I R T E E N

“Two students, to the front now.”

Obviously, all of them avoid making eye contacts with their mathematics teacher for not wanting to be call to the front. Inyoung took a glance on Sunghoon, even himself look away avoiding the eye contacts. Sunghoon actually noticed at Inyoung, who was glancing at him.

Sunghoon chuckles when a brilliant idea came to his mind. Seeing Inyoung playing around with her fingers is actually cute, Sunghoon can see how bad she didn't want to get call to the front.

“Ouch-” all of sudden, Sunghoon gently kicked Inyoung's leg causing her to flinched. Obviously she said it out loud which made her eyes met her math teacher's eyes.

“Oh yes, please come to the front, Cha Inyoung.” the teacher said. Inyoung looked at Sunghoon and glares at him but he's trying his very best to not laughs. Inyoung's reaction was hilarious.

Inyoung ended up elbowing Sunghoon when she was about to go to the front. Inyoung pouts when she saw Junho was looking at her.

“Park Sunghoon, to the front right now and solve the question.”

Inyoung smiles when she heard Sunghoon's name being called. He deserved that since he's playing around earlier. Inyoung shows Sunghoon a thumbs up when he's standing beside her. Besides, she can just ask him if she didn't know the answer.

“What are you looking at? This is all your fault, don't ever make that face.” Inyoung said rolling her eyes. Sunghoon chuckles taking the maker pen.

Minutes of trying to solves the questions, Inyoung keep peeking at Sunghoon's working. She done it halfway but she couldn't think of the final working. She getting anxious when Sunghoon is about to finish doing his working.

“Park Sunghoon,” Inyoung whispered, he said nothing but just raised his eyebrows without looking at Inyoung.

“Park Sunghoon!” she whispered again causing Sunghoon to look at her. He mouthed her a what which it's actually funny for him to see her face.

“Help me with this,” Inyoung pointed her working. At first, Sunghoon shakes his head smiling in victory. He found it cute when she was pulling his sleeves in tiny.

“10 minutes left.”

“What will I get if I help you?” Sunghoon asked.

“Anything you want! I promise,”

“Okay. you better keep your words, Cha Inyoung..” Sunghoon said.

Minutes later after that, they both finished and Sunghoon sure nobody noticed that he's helping her. He actually finished minutes earlier than Inyoung but to help her, he stayed there and keep giving her answers while he's acting like he's still doing his working.

“Both of you can sit now, we'll check the answers together,” the teacher said and with that, Sunghoon and Inyoung went back to their seat. Inyoung keep on thanking Sunghoon for helping her.

Junho slightly took a glance at Inyoung and Sunghoon. Those two looks so close and most importantly when did they even get close to each others? There's nothing wrong about that it's just that Junho found it weird to see Sunghoon suddenly close to Inyoung.