20. Good boy

Read description from Table of Contents (chapter 1)

C/w—
•Not explicit but nsfw🔞 content
• Age gap (6 yrs) [nothing like ENL tho]
• Dilf alert

==================================

So.. they had sex.

Taehyung has been staring at the ceiling for minutes now. Back too stiff straight on the mattress for someone who just woke up, he inhales a deep breath, to perhaps gather any sort of limpidity on his thoughts and then finally... glances down.

At the head his naked chest pillows; the tufts of onyx black whither like stray feathers at his exhale. Jungkook sleeps soundly, heedless to the early morning tornado that Taehyung's brain is in.

He has an arm looped around Taehyung's torso. Every soft breath that leaves his soft lips causes a pudge in the squished cheeks. Taehyung's eyes chase a lone strand out of his sprawled mop of hair that flies astray before gently landing on top of the nose bridge.

On that, there is a subtle scrunch of his button nose, a little jiggle of the tip with pouting lips until Taehyung is compelled to brush the strand away with a finger. Meekly furrowed features immediately smoothen out, and like the pretty dew drop on the mint leaf, Jungkook was back to his serene self.

Now normally, Taehyung would coo at such antics; perhaps top that with a kiss or two. But today? Hell no. Today the site of Jungkook looking all innocent and dainty is actually sending him on an unmitigated panic.

He finds his thoughts immediately lurch him back to the first time he had seen Jungkook. The nervous T.A who was assigned to urge the parents one by one into the teacher's cabin during that one Parent's day a few months ago.

Short story shorter, Taehyung came home with that TA's number along with Hanuel's grade card that day.

From there on he lost track.

Lost track of how his tricycle of a life— balanced and prospected— suddenly catapulted into projected javalline across the field.

On his chest Jungkook lets out a sleepy rumble. Something akin to a groan and a whine, he twists his neck rubbing his cheek over Taehyung's peck before turning the side of his face. The other cheek now pressed slightly colder, Taehyung shudders when his lips rest right over his nipple.

Yeah, it's too early to be a horn-dog but Jungkook cuddles into him further and suddenly the spectacular backdrop that Taehyung gets a view of, pulls a feeble gasp out of him.
Jungkook's back, broad and magnificent, flexes the crude muscular cuts.

Razor sharp shoulder blades meeting in the middle causing a curvy crease in the back's centre that flows down like a river, ending into the daintiest two dimples on the small of it. Just beneath that, is his perfectly round bubble butt that Taehyung has spent months fantasising about.

Both of them had well known yesterday what would ensue after the date that Taehyung had prepared for. Had been a long time coming. The tension had built up into stacks and heaps by now and Hanuels week away at her grandparents' was just the green signal that they were looking for.

Or so Taehyung thought.

When he had opened the door for Jungkook yesterday, he had swooned. Two pretty hair clips resting atop the parted side of his soft curls, lips glittering with a starry pink gloss, a semi see-through white blouse and ripped jeans that had taken their job to hug each of his curves and bulges way too seriously.

Taehyung knew right away that he had to get his hands under each of that fabric, to wreck him, and yet had an attenuate remembrance of how lacy the boy is, how fragile looking, how petite, how pretty.