1.6

"THAT PARTY WAS INSANE!" TOPPER TOLD THE TWO AS THEY MADE THEIR WAY TO THE NEXT HOLE

"THAT PARTY WAS INSANE!" TOPPER TOLD THE TWO AS THEY MADE THEIR WAY TO THE NEXT HOLE. "I mean, my first thought when I did the line was, bro do we have enough? It was crazy." Amber and Rafe laughed in response to him, "I know right, good shit." Rafe said before he positioned himself, getting ready to swing. Before he could, Topper spoke again "You didn't tell Sarah, did you Rafe? I know you didn't, you knocked out so fast." He looked to Amber who stood next to Rafe before looking back to the older boy.

"Are you kidding me, man? I love her and all, she's my sister, but the way she runs her mouth? Hell no." Rafe told Topper right before he took a swing and hit the golf ball. Amber didn't say anything because he was right; she loved Sarah, but Sarah loved to gossip majority of the time. The whole island would probably know Topper did coke if she found out.

Before anyone got the chance to let another word out, an elderly man yelled at the teens. Rafe apparently had almost hit him with the golf ball, "Shut up!" He called out in response, the three ignoring whatever the man had just said.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa." Rafe got his friends attention which caused Topper and Amber to turn to look at what he was so focused on, which was Pope walking on the pathway which they had just came from only minutes ago.

"I don't think he's a member, do you?" Rafe looked to both his friends, "Rafe, don't do anything stupid." Amber grabbed his forearm to which he winked in response before brushing her off.

"Rafe, let's go get your ball." Topper told him, knowing Rafe already had an idea in his head. And it sure as hell wasn't a good one.

"They put a gun to your head bro." He looked to Topper before turning to the girl he was in love with, "Those pogues almost shot your best friend and you don't want me to do anything about it?" Rafe asked her, quirking a brow.

"That's fine, it's fine. Let's go." Topper said, obviously already very anxious.

"Rafe what are you doing?" Amber called out as he hurriedly walked towards the boy, Topper and her following close behind. "Hey, what's up man? How much for one of those beers?" Rafe asked, swinging his club.

"They're not for sale." Pope told him, backing up slightly. "You can just give us one, right?" Rafe asked, his club now pointed at the box of beer Pope was carrying. "Or you can just order one like everybody else." Pope told him and Amber took a sharp inhale, why did he have to act like such a smartass?

"Wait, you're not listening to me. You've got so many and we've got nothing." Rafe told him, shoving his chest lightly. "Nothin'." Topper said with a shrug and then Rafe looked to Amber, "We got any, A?" Rafe asked the girl who tried her best to seem emotionless. In all honesty she felt sorry for the pogue, "Yeah, no we don't have anything. Nada." Rafe smirked at her quickly before turning back to Pope, who once again, had something to say.