0.4

"SERIOUSLY, TOPPER? I'M TELLING YOU, SHE WANTED ME

"SERIOUSLY, TOPPER? I'M TELLING YOU, SHE WANTED ME." Theo said upon seeing who had shoved him off the girl. Of course it was his own cousin of all people.

"I know you don't usually get rejected, but just leave her alone. She doesn't need or want you." Topper told him, holding a hand out. He didn't want to start a fight with his cousin the first day he was back.

"Alright, alright." Theo said to him before looking back at the girl "I'm sorry." And with the short, un-meaningful, apology, he walked away and off to another part of the house.

"Wanna get out of here?" Topper raised a brow at his best friend, a smirk apparent on his face.

Amber immediately nodded, not being able to think of a better way to end the night than with her best friend.

"Topper!" The voice of Sarah Cameron was heard as the two best friends found her pushing past the crowd to where they stood, "Can you drive me home, Rafe is way too high to be behind a wheel." His girlfriend asked, even though she already knew the answer; which was obviously a yes. Topper would do anything for the girl whether or not he admitted it.

He immediately nodded before Amber spoke up, "Should I get Rafe? I mean, we all came here together." Topper nodded as Sarah told her friend where her brother was.

Topper had told Amber they'd meet the two in the car as they made their way out of Kelce's house, hand in hand.

"Rafe, we're leaving." Amber told the boy once she found him to which he glanced at his phone in response. Seeing that it was already late, he nodded in response, not wanting to argue with the girl. They made their way out the front doors, Rafe's hand resting on Amber's lower back.

"Glad you two made it out." Sarah told them, an unamused tone in her voice as she glanced at her brother who was still very high.

"I'm sorry about Theo, he's the definition of an asshole." Topper apologized on his cousins behalf to his best friend, who was sat in the backseat with Rafe seated next to her.

Immediately, he snapped his head up once the words left Topper's mouth. "What the fuck did he do?" He turned to face Amber, face almost as red as a tomato. He was obviously angry. He didn't want anyone laying a finger on her if it wasn't him.

"He was just being a creep," she shrugged, not wanting to think much of it. "Did he do anything?" Rafe raised a brow, glancing between the two best friends "No, but he probably would've if I didn't push him off. God, I can't believe I'm living with him for the whole damned summer." Topper sighed, hitting the wheel as Sarah just sent an apologetic look to her friend who seemed slightly uncomfortable talking about the boy.

"Topper, I don't care if he's your cousin I'm punching him the next time I see him." Rafe stated, shifting in his seat.

"Bro, chill. She can handle herself." Sarah told her older sibling, not wanting him to get hurt. Although everyone in that car knew that if Rafe were to try anything, the only person getting hurt would be Theo.