T W E N T Y - T H R E E +

Hi, let's get this bread

____________

[Y/N POV]

Jungkook softly massaged my thighs while our lips continued making out. I followed his flow, smacking our lips so hard that it made us almost out of breath.

His hand slide up and grope my covered breast in his palm, kneading and squishing it. Obviously, I wasn't wearing my bra since I'm going to sleep. Jungkook could feel my hardened nipple poking through my shirt.

I jolted as I felt him pinching it, "Aaah~" It made me arch my back, the sensation of him touching my sensitive nipple was making me feel crazy.

Jungkook roughly pulls my hips back close to him because I kept backing away. He helped me remove my cardigan and quickly pulls up my shirt and throw it on the floor.

"Can you remove your sweatpants for me?" He requested as if he is waiting for me to put on a show. I was clearly embarrassed but the anticipation was making my body shiver in excitement.

I stood up and nervously hook the waistband and pull it downwards, revealing myself only in my underwear. I looked up at Jungkook and he was giving me such a lustful look.

"Why are you so beautiful?" He gently slides his hand on my body, feeling my body in his hands made his boner twitch

"Why are you so beautiful?" He gently slides his hand on my body, feeling my body in his hands made his boner twitch. I could see the dent on his pants but he would rather please me than himself.

He puts me back in the same position, on top of him while he leans close to my breasts. He began to lick desperately as if he was been waiting to devour them in his mouth. Hearing him sucking on to them made me embarrassed.

Jungkook's other hand began to palm my womanhood, teasing my bottom half which is aching for him to touch. Trying to contain my voice, and mewling somehow made Jungkook more excited.

"Hearing you trying to keep your voice down is so cute." He said after he releases his lips from my breasts. His thumb pressed on my clit so hard that my breath hitches, making me drown in the pleasure.