T W E L V E

a/n: mature scene incoming!!!!! I apologize for the bad writing tho, imma sike away now

_____

[Y/N POV]

Namjoon's dragon-like eyes were staring deeply into mine as he was luring me into his scheme. I felt like my heart stop, tensions were high with his face close to mine, my eyes couldn't stop but wanders around to observe his facial.

From his eyelids to his lips, his eyebrows thick, his is astonishingly good looking with his perfect curvature. His face can look scary yet so charming.

 His face can look scary yet so charming

"I think we should go..." I spoke as my words came out shaky, knowing my body was feeling hot for some reason. Namjoon let out a very manly chuckle, enjoying watching me act this way. I tried to sneak away from his arms.

"Where are WE going?" He leans closer, his body came forward towards me, and his head just inches away from mine. I could feel his breathing.

"N-Namjoon-!" my stuttering made him more amused. I couldn't bring myself to look back at him. He was standing with his upper body close to mine, the differences between body sizes are really showing.

"Can't look at me, hmm, doll?" He was smug about it, his fingers rose to caress my thigh, his movement was slow but sensual.

My body began to feel hotter, hands were shaking and my legs were close tight. Namjoon knew my body was slowly declining his invitation but he kept insisting.

His hand slid from my thighs, slowly reaching to my waist, drawing the lines of my curves. I was wearing thin clothing so if he touches, it feels like he is touching directly to my skin.