T W E N T Y +

Hi, it's me! The Author <3

I am grateful even after my disappearance/ hiatus, many of my books had gained more than readers where I have a lot of people who are reading my stories. I am such an inconsistent author. I didn't expect to have reached this level of recognition and of course, I love writing but I am not like those professional authors who have good storytelling.

It was never my intention to ditch my books, I often visit this site to see all of your comments. 'Pls update the series', 'Author, are you okay?', 'It's been months and you've still haven't updated the book.'. Somewhat I felt really bad to leave my readers like this. There were some harsh comments forcing me to update the book but I won't blame them, everyone is struggling in this lifetime.

But I am okay, everyone :D

Thank you for understanding and I hope your journey till the end of 2021 would be better than 2020.

Thank you.

______________________

[Y/N POV]

Finally, we're home, we got ice cream too. It was getting hot as the weather was sunny and blazing hot. Taehyung drove us to the nearest fast-food restaurant as I bought myself a cup of ice cream, and he bought himself a drink.

"Did you take out your stuff?" Taehyung asked as I close the car door, nodding once our eyes met. Taehyung smiled and waited for me to walk beside him.

"Let's go, then." The two of us walked back to the elevator to head back to our house. Taehyung tried to entertain me by chatting to be about random things before we arrived home.

When we stepped in from the front door, the house was quiet. No one was home and I could only hear the sound coming from the two of us.

"Where did everyone go?" I asked Taehyung, who was placing down the camera bags on the sofa. He looks around from the second floor to the kitchen, he shrugs and continue to pull out his items from the bag.