S E V E N T E E N +

a/n:  Please read the disclaimer(first post) before READING FORWARD. If you find any of the future chapters that might be similar to this situation that can bring you discomfort, please I suggest you leave now or skip as this chapter contained DRUNK SEX, GROUP SEX(tho this book is all about it). I encourage readers to get ready themselves how the book is going to be. This story has a plot, it's not all about smut, no. Authors use their creativity as much as possible to create a good story(potentially), My intention is never to encourage people to do bad stuff. This is fanfiction. Please READ THE DISCLAIMER AGAIN, never jump into a story if you know you can't read. There is a reason why authors put warnings/disclaimers in the first place. Every detail always means something.

I would not include these warnings again in the future chapters since it's already mentioned here and the disclaimers. If you find it uncomfortable, please discontinue yourself from reading this book, if I lose readers, it doesn't matter. I just write because I want to, and not because I have desires and whatever. I will mention this once, if the majority find the book disturbing, then I would take the whole book down.

Please enjoy and I'm sorry this book might not be to your liking or this is the direction I choose. I hope all of you understand. Thank you to those who help and supported me. 

:)

_______

[Y/N POV]

I love it when they touch me like this. Tho, I feel so exposed yet their touches are gentle. I might be drunk but I wanted them to hold me.

"Baby, we're going to clean you okay." Jin spoke softly and all I could do is nod. I felt the cold and damp cloth began to move against my skin. Hoseok and Jin wipe my neck gently, the feeling was good, slightly feeling clean.

"Unnnn~" I couldn't stop from releasing soft sounds from my mouth, they sounded so perverted that Hoseok and Jin couldn't help but enjoy my reaction.

While they wipe off my body, Yoongi was spreading my legs wide open for him to see. I was embarrassed so I unconsciously tried to close them back but Yoongi held them open.

"Don't try to hide it." Yoongi said in a stern voice which made me slightly whimpered, feeling shy and submissive. My head was still spinning yet I was aware and clearly know what is going on.