F O U R

(a/n: a lot of perspective switches)

___

[Y/N POV]

Finally, the class has ended which was also the last class of the day. I haven't gone to my locker yet, every second when I try to go there, there are always people waiting for the owner of the locker. It was getting annoying but luckily I had packed all over my books for the class I went before.

Now, I'm currently waiting for Hana who was still in her class. Meanwhile, I head to the hallway and sat down while scrolling down my phone.

Skydome app is actually kinda good, I mean based on my situation now, It was the fastest way to get information regarding my locker. There a few hate comments even without them knowing how I look like or the owner of the locker. I sighed deeply to where I sat.

"Hey, you alone?" A girl appeared before me, she had long brown hair with a hairpin clipped on the side.

"Ah no, I mean yes." 

She giggled softly to my reaction, as I smiled nervously at her.

"There are breakrooms or the library if you wanna hang out alone instead of sitting on the floor at the corner of a hallway." She replied while pointing out the direction of the location she was mentioning.

"Well, thanks. I'm here waiting for my friend to be exact." She nodded to me responds.

"I'll see you around." She began to walk away, even tho I didn't know her name, she too didn't ask for mine. It doesn't matter now.