E I G H T E E N

[a/n: pls forgive me :') it's been too long]

didn't do double-check so pls bear with me.

[Y/N POV]

1 week later,

It's already been a week since I started staying with my 7 boyfriends. I can say it has been an interesting week for us because of this new environment. The whole week we would be at the campus not seeing each other but at the end of the day, all of us would gather at Bangtan room.

Hana and I promised to talk more about our relationship and of course, she wasn't too happy of me being involved with her brother along with the others.

This is how it went down,

"So that's what happened?" I finished explaining and there Hana sat in front of me at the cafeteria, her mouth ajar. I could only nod to her confusing face.

"WTF!" She slams her burger down to cover her mouth from screaming loudly. But the slam did startle a few people around us.

I tried to calm her down, all Hana said that she knows Hoseok was manipulating me or something but I kept repeating saying it's not.

Speaking of the devil, Hoseok and Namjoon entered the cafeteria and Hana had her angry glare at her brother as if she was speaking through some mindlink or so.

Hosoek somehow felt the chilling glare from his sister, he immediately understood that Hana is going to leap out and jump on him, hitting him countless of times. Not literally but you know. He was spiritually haunted by his own sister.

Later the same day,

Hana stumbled upon Jimin and Jin together and began sending them warnings that she will burn down their house if anything happens to me.

"You better take care of her. I don't know this whole group shit relationship is about but if she cries for the wrong reason, I'm coming for ya." Hana warns before leaving them standing, confused.

They watched her walks away, "Did the chipmunk just squeak at us?" Jin wondered.

"Y/N really made good friends." Jimin said while chuckling over Hana's warnings.

"It's singular. Not plural. Only Hana is her friend." Jin replied as his pull up his index finger to indicate that one friend.

"Damn, doesn't Y/N have any other friend? Why must it be Hana..." Jimin sighed, he thought that maybe if Hana wasn't in the way, things could be more different but sadly enough, we are friends but fortunate for me.