S I X

[Y/N POV]

"Welcome Y/N.. This is your first time with BTS, right?" Namjoon said, his eyes looking sharp at me with his smirk. Namjoon was sitting on his table while Jin on the chair next to Namjoon. Taehyung with a book in hand and Yoongi, sitting down at the corner.

Jimin and Hoseok at the other side on the sofa, with Hoseok's legs spread out meanwhile for Jungkook who was the last one to enter, has been standing.

Oh shit..

"BT-what?" I look at him weirdly, trying to understand the name he mentioned. Jimin and Jin chuckled after seeing my reaction as Namjoon immediately looks awkward.

"Why don't you sit down.." Yoongi spoke after looking uninterested since I entered the room but finally took interest in me.

Jungkook and pull out a chair for me and I quietly make my way to my seat, slowly sat down as all of their stares focused on me. This is more pressuring than ever. Hoseok has been smiling at me along with Jin, which made things more awkward. I'm tired of saying awkward but it is.

"Before we start, is your day better?" asked Namjoon, which made me scoffed.

"Am I suppose to say it's great?" I told him sarcastically and he chuckled. 

"I guess it's a no then." Namjoon uncrossed his arms and slid his hands into his pockets.

"Yoongi told me he saw someone was pulling your hair in the hallway. Is it true?" He asked and I immediately look at Yoongi who was staring at the floor, fiddling the string of his black hoodie.

"It would seem so, her hair was messed up when we met her." Taehyung mentioned and Jimin and Jungkook nodded along. The concern reaction is planted on Hoseok and Jin's faces after hearing about the news.

"It was just for some evaluation, right?" I glared at them as they were taken back with my reaction,

"That's not really what the evaluation is supposed to do, that is different. They were threatening you," Jin spoke with clear annoyance on his face, knowing someone was trying to attack me at some point and Jungkook said,

"What the evaluation does is to keep yourself in touch with us and to let everyone know you are ours." I couldn't understand what he was implying.

"Is that suppose to be a joke?" my mind kept telling me these boys are going to use me for shits I won't know about. If they ask me to do things, I would just say no.

"No one is laughing." Taehyung said with his deep voice, making me shiver in fear. I halted my breathing as my whole body is nearly frightening.

"That's why we need to talk." Jin mentioned and I could only nod.

"Okay, guys. let's not pressure her." Namjoon stood up and walk towards me, kneeling down so he could be the height level with my face.