ρяσℓσgυε

"I don't need to hear your explanation for this."

again, their voices of anger ringing to my ears

"Can't you just listen for once?! I'm tired of you blaming me for everything!"

My sister's voice sounded so sad even through her shouts.

"I didn't raise you for this, get out of my house!"

My father shouted so angrily causing my body to shiver in fear, I heard items from downstairs were falling down making a loud crashing sound. Closely, I heard my sister was crying her way out from the house, slamming the door behind her.

My curiosity to observe the situation downstairs was there, I wanted to see my father's face, his reaction to everything.

"Dad?"

calling him out softly, whimpering in fear, he immediately turns to look at me straight into my eyes. His eyes were full of sadness and stress.

He ignores me and went to the kitchen.

another round of beer, I guess.

maybe it is my fault, all of this is happening.

he misses her, my mother.

EARLIER THAT DAY

"We're free!"

The graduated students were screaming out their lungs and pulling their hats off, throwing them to the sky as it slowly comes down.

The SkyDome University,

my sister is studying there for 3 years in the art course, and finally, she's a graduate student. My father and I were there looking at the people celebrating in front of us as we waited for my sister to finish taking pictures with her friends.

"I'll see you guys the next time we meet!" My sister shouted to her friend as she walks backwards towards us.

My father was paying attention to Sooyoung, my sister who was still waving so happily at her friends who are walking back to their own parents.

"Hey, dad! And lil sissy." She ruffles my hair so roughly that my hair became a mess.

"Ugh.." I quickly fixed it to look better.

"Congratulation on your graduation." my father beside me wishes my sister as both of them hug after.

"Thank you, dad! I'm so ready for my working life." She said cheerfully with no sign of distress, she was confident with her decisions and actions, clearly.