T H I R T E E N

[Y/N POV]

In a distance, I saw a familiar sign outside the car. It reads 'Sea of Paradise'.

Hold on! Are you telling me we're staying here?!

I felt my fingers turn cold and Yoongi seemed to have noticed my troubling reaction. "What's wrong?" He asked after pulling out his ID from his wallet and handing it over to the guard for an identification check.

"Yoongi, a-are we staying here?" I couldn't hide my shock as my words were stuttering. Yoongi nodded in a blankly, pressing his lips together.

"Yeah, what about it?" He wondered why I reacting the way I did, so I responded, "Yoongi, this place is one of the most expensive apartments in Seoul

"Yeah, what about it?" He wondered why I reacting the way I did, so I responded, "Yoongi, this place is one of the most expensive apartments in Seoul. I can't even afford a normal apartment but the dormitory and now I'm here?!"

This cost millions of Won to purchase a house here. Yoongi seemed normal to this as I watched him talk to the guard casually before driving into the parking.

Yoongi asked for my help to place back his ID into his wallet so I kindly helped him while thinking about the situation I'm in..

Jin is hella rich but why here in the first place? What if by the end of my stay, Jin will ask for us to pay him back? I simply don't have the money to pay him back.

"Y/N... chill. Jin was willing to pay it for everyone." Yoongi seemed to be able to read my mind and replied so casually. I sighed and nodded along, trying to remain positive.

Once Yoongi found the assigned parking spot, he parked it smoothly, shows how good his reverse parking. It was swift and accurate, aligned to the box. Then we exited the car after he switches off the engine. I held the bag of food carefully in my hand while Yoongi helps with the luggage.

He walked me inside together in this big, high ceiling lobby room. The paintings on the wall are some old greek paintings, covered with gold and white marble interior. It screams rich in here.

I feel really poor just by even standing here. I looked over at Yoongi's uninterested face who was just waiting for the elevator to arrive.

"Yoongi, I kinda feel nervous just by being here," I told him with a worried tone, this made Yoongi noticed my discomfort.