The Final Author's Note...

Well then. Last time I wrote in this book it was February, and even then it was an author's note.

A LOT has happened since then, but I haven't gotten back into this fandom and I'm just about getting back into musicals, I'm more into anime nowadays.

This book came a lot further than I thought it was, especially considering I was in year 8 when I started.

I'm now going into year 11 in September. Fucking hell.

I did have a boyfriend but we broke up, and it sucks. Most of my time was used talking to him or waiting for him to get back so we could talk or actually hanging out with him.

Now that I don't have him like I used to I have a lot more free time. Granted I should be using that to revise and prepare for GCSEs but there's no motivation at all.

I can promise you there are more books coming out, but I think I'm done with this one now. I'm sorry if you really did enjoy it and stuck around since the beginning, if you have I really appreciate you.

I even recognise some usernames and it almost makes me tear up that some people are that supportive of me.

Books I am working on are all anime character x readers, mainly from My Hero Academia.

Another oneshot book for MHA x reader.

There is a Tamaki Amajiki x reader that is already published but still a WIP.

There's 2 Denki Kaminari x Reader books both unwritten but hopefully there will be at least 5 chapters before the end of the year.

I might do a completely original book, or maybe put pieces I've done in school that I'm quite proud of! (If you would genuinely like to see that let me know and I'll tag you when/if it comes out).

That's all I have to say, thank you so much for reading and your unending support! I promise whatever book I decide to publish next it will be a lot better as I was a dumb 12-year-old...now I'm a dumb 15-year-old, but I can assure you my writing has improved.

See you next time!

-ciara <3