Pillow Fort || Roman x Sick!Fem!Reader (1/2)

[YOUR POV]

   I feel awful. Not in a bad way or anything: I have a cold, and all day I have had to worry about not ejecting my organs out while I sneeze. It doesn't help that I've been walking in the rain for the past ten minutes. My head is buzzing. I'm sweating, but cold to the touch. It sucks.

For a while, I was lost in my own thoughts when I heard a familiar voice, "(Y/N)?" I quickly turned around to see who it was and realised it was my crush, Roman. Time to embarrass myself once again.

"What are you possibly doing out here in the freezing rain?!" He practically shouts. What I didn't realise, until just now, is that we were outside of Thomas' house. Carefully, Roman takes me inside and helps me dry my hair, get warm, and eat a snack. He must really care about me, though he probably would do that for any of our friends. He most likely sees it as nothing more than platonic, but that's not going to stop me from fantasizing. I walk over to the sofa and sit down, cuddling into the side of Roman. He mumbled something inaudible.

"Did you say something?" I asked him.

"Wh-what, no!" He exclaimed really quickly. I shrug it off and look up at him, he looks back down at me as I get lost into his welcoming brown eyes. That's when an idea popped into my head. I smirked and sat on his lap but still cuddled into him. In the corner of my eye, I could see how madly he was blushing. "Hey, Roman?"

"Y-Yeah?" He responded nervously. He almost sounded like Virgil when he was anxious, but I guess they're a part of the same person so that makes sense.

"Could I maybe stay here for the night?" I ask

"Of course! Let's go up to my room though, wouldn't want to disturb the others." He suggested, which I gladly agreed to.

"By the way," I started. "Where are they?"

"They had to run some errands and told me they would be back in a couple hours. They left just as I noticed you actually."

As gracefully as I could, I got off of him so he could get up as well.

[ROMAN'S POV / TIMESKIP]

   Gosh, why is (Y/N) so cute? I can't handle this. Especially when she started singing along to one of the films. She is currently fast asleep right now and I went to get up again, but realised she had her arms around my waist, so there was no point in even trying to escape because I knew she would only grip harder. Instead, I tucked a stray piece of hair that had fallen in front of her perfect face. I kissed her forehead and said goodnight.

"Sweet dreams, Princess. I love you."

"I love you too, prince."