ᴘʀᴇғᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇ ғᴏᴜʀ: ᴀ ᴛʏᴘɪᴄᴀʟ ᴅᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇᴍ

-Making sure Roman and Virgil don't fight with Remus

---> Patton takes a sweet parental approach, Logan tries to remain calm and lecture them like a teacher, and you just physically restrict or distract them.

-Patton always wanting to pet any and all dogs or cats he sees.

-Logan always wanting to buy a new book or go into the library.

-Roman always grabbing any Disney things he sees, and always stopping to watch the street performers.

-Virgil, Deceit, and Remus always end up wandering into Hot Topic, you also go with them.

-You probably would put a leash on Remus but, knowing him, he'd enjoy it.

-Heated Mario Kart rounds

-Trying to convince Logan to order junk food, though you balance it out the next day (per his request) with healthy meals and snacks through out the day.

-If you have one: playing with your dog/cat with Patton and sometimes Virgil

-If you don't: wishing you had a dog/cat with Patton.

-Creating new (safe) ways to have fun with Roman.

-Though in some occasions, you sneak out with Deceit and Remus to have more truly adventurous (or British) ways to have fun.

---> Only to then be caught by the others and be lectured by them like teenagers.

-Random games like Wink Murder or Freeze.

-Maybe even going to a Trampoline Park or a Laser Tag arena.

-If it's raining, a board game like Monopoly or Trivial Pursuit.

WC: 241