Silence Kills || Patton x Fem!Hanahaki!Reader (1/2)

[YOUR POV]

I was hanging out with Thomas, the Sanders Sides, Joan, and Talyn when I felt another uprising in my throat. "I need to..go to the uhh..bathroom." I awkwardly excused myself and sprinted up the stairs. As long as nobody suspects anything I'll be fine. I looked down and realised there was a little blood on my shirt. Crap. Quickly, I took it off and tried to rub it off.

"Hey (Y/N), are you ok- AH I'M SORRY!" I turned around at the sound of the door opening. Joan had just walked in the door when I had my shirt off in attempts to wash it off. Turing around I choked up another petal. Once the shirt was cleaned, I dried it, put it back on, and casually walked downstairs.

"Are you ok, kiddo? You were up there for a long time." Patton pointed out as he looked genuinely concerned.

"Oh yeah, I just felt a bit dizzy and light-headed so I just gave myself some time to recompose," I told them when I caught Deceits eye. This always happens when I'm lying and he knows it because he's a sneaky snake.

[YOUR POV]

I hope (Y/N) is okay. A patch of their shirt, close to their neck, seems a bit wet and it wasn't there before. I also realised that, when they sat next to Joan, they both blushed. Do they like each other? I don't know why but I felt like my heart was shattered. What is this? Maybe I should ask Logan later.

[TIMESKIP // 3RD PERSON POV]

It's later in the day now. (Y/N) has gone home to get some rest as did Talyn but Joan stayed there because they weren't as tired as the other two.

"You totally like (Y/N)," Roman smirks at Joan.

"What do you mean? No I don't," hey denied. It was true. They didn't like them. Not in that significant other way but they saw each other as close friends because they are.

"Yes you do! You totally do: you're always blushing when near them, you stumble on your words when you talk to them, it's so obvious!" He defended his point. If only he knew why.

"I'm not one for icky, complicated, human emotions but I definitely do say that you two would be a suitable pair, don't you agree Patton?" Logan added, turning towards the daydreaming embodiment of Morality. "Patton?"

"What? Oh, uh- Sorry! Just a bit distracted, what did you say?" He smiled as he had hoped to cover up what he was thinking about: (Y/N).

"Are you ok Patton?" The logical side raised his eyebrow. Patton nodded quickly but then a snicker could be heard from Deceit. "Eheheh..." Patton quickly left the living room and went back to his personal room. He fell back onto his bed and stared up at the blank ceiling. What are these feelings? Why does this feel so new?

To be continued...

WC: 500