Sorry! || Deceit x Fem!Reader

Deceit's lies will be in italics so he talks normally in this one.

[YOUR POV]

It was a regular day. Everyone learned to accept Deceit because they all realised nobody choosed who they could be in life and Deceit hated that. I was hanging out with everyone, including Remy, and we were looking at our Tumblr tags. We got to Deceit's and it was filled to the brim with (Y/S/N).

Everyone started staring at us because others were platonic and cute ships, whereas ours were more romantic and let's just say... detailed. Virgil and Roman were snickering, Patton was fanboying, Deceit and I were blushing, Logan was confused, Remy couldn't shut up about it, and Thomas gave me a sympathetic look: while they were doing this, they stared at us.

"Still want to do the Tumblr tag now, (N/N)?" Virgil laughed as Roman high-fived him.

"Virgil, I swear to-" I was cut off by Remy.

"Oh my gosh girl. Like chill, they're just jokes and, let's be real here, we all know you both want it to happen." He exaggerated with his hands as I stared at him, clearly annoyed.

"I-I'm not embarrassed!" Deceit exclaimed like he couldn't be more obvious.

[TIMESKIP]

I was in my room chilling when, out of nowhere, Deceit knocked on my door. "Hey, (Y/N)? Can we hangout later? Y'know when nobody else is awake so we can have some privacy?"

"Sure, we won't be bothered by anyone that 'ships us,'" I answered and he gave out a sigh of relief.

"I'll see ya later~," He whispered and winked. What was that for?

[TIMESKIP]

I decided to go see Deceit to make sure he was ready to hang out: we were going to a concert that was a ten minute walk from where we were. His door was open so I peaked around the corner.

"Hey Decei- OH I'M SO SORRY!" I apologised quickly as he turned around. He was shirtless! I just walked in on him getting changed.

"Hey i-it's okay! It's not like I'm completely naked!" He nervously laughed. True. I stared at his chest and noticed that he had a six-pack.

"You like it, don't you?" He smirked devilishly. Now was my turn to be embarrassed because he was right.

"W-what?! Uh, no!" I stuttered, clearly lying out of nervousness and embarrassment. If anyone could tell I was lying, it was defnitely him.

"You know you love me~" He whispered into the back of my neck and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"For once, you're not lying," I mumbled back and turned around to face him.

"But thank fuck because I love you too," he chuckled as he kissed my cheek. "I love you, (N/N)."

"I love you too, Dee."

[EXTENDED / PATTON'S POV]

I walked downstairs at 2AM to find Deceit and (Y/N) cuddled up on the sofa. I almost squealed and got everybody downstairs to look at how adorable the couple are.

After everyone was done taking pictures, mainly Roman and Virgil, I fetched them a blanket, covered them with it, and retreated back upstairs with everyone else while the pair snuggled up even closer towards each other, if that was even possible.

WC: 543

After the editing I'm gonna try and be more inclusive with both the sides, and with the readers as literally all of these oneshots are female, straight readers.